Sign in to follow this  
GAcoaster

Day 2 - Fix the Skull Mountain Waterfall

I agree with this, it's details like these that make the theming for rides and the overall park better.

Also, when was the last time the waterfalls worked?

That would be cool if they did, but sadly I doubt they would want to spend money doing that.

I agree with this, it's details like these that make the theming for rides and the overall park better.

Also, when was the last time the waterfalls worked?

I think the last time I saw it work was in 2006. If it was on in 2007 it was not on much.

I heard they turned them off due to structural issues. The water was seeping into the building or something causing the building to decay and rot.

I heard they turned them off due to structural issues. The water was seeping into the building or something causing the building to decay and rot.

That makes sense, but i'm sure it wouldn't be THAT hard to repair that, but I just hope that one day they do start working again.

they had it on once this year

Thats weird. I can't think of why they wouldn't keep it if it works, I guess maybe it is hard to maintain or something.

they had it on once this year

When during the season was it on? Maybe they were testing it to see if it could be used more regularly... since the machinery for it was still there you never know...

id make this day, fix ALL waterfalls in the park...

I agree with this too, especially the ones on Congo Rapids.