Sign in to follow this  
GAcoaster

Day 9 - Install a Fountain Show in the Main Street Fountain

Our wish for day 9 is install a programmable fountain show in the Main Street Fountain with additional water spouts, LED lighting, and surround sound.

That would give the park some nighttime entertainment. It would have to cost less than running Glow In The Park and I'd probably stop and watch the fountain show when walking past it whenever I am at the park.

I'd probably stop and watch the fountain show when walking past it whenever I am at the park.

To me, I don't know if I would have the desire to watch it when i'm near it. I think it would be a show I would like to see maybe a few times in a year. For the Glow In The Dark parade, I never cared much for that, so unless this show was really impressive, I don't think I would care for it much.

I do think this is a good idea overall, but it would have to be bigger than just the fountains in order for it to be its own show- maybe if they combined the fountains with fireworks or a Glow in the Park-like parade then it would be better.

Or they could just be a continuously running "stop and look at" attraction at night, which would be fine too.