Sign in to follow this  
GAcoaster

Day 12 - Add "Guests Without Bags" Lanes Through Security

Absolutely. I hate having to wait for people having their bag checked when all i have is a phone.

On freight fest, you could be waiting a half hour easy. I remember in 2012 i waited 45 and the person in front of me had to get there bag checked, take off jewelry, belts, it's really a pain so they should consider it.

A guests without bags line is a good idea. I'd also like to see them stop asking everyone to take off their belts at the metal detectors. In all my trips to the park I have never had a belt set off the metal detectors.

This I would like to see since I never bring bags to a park except waterparks.

Why does SFGadv not have lines for people entering the park at the security screening with and without bags? It's ridiculous to get behind someone who brings a bag full of stuff, and it takes security a good 10 min to go through the bag. But then you go to Dorney or Cedar Point, they don't even have metal detectors.

Edited by 29yrswithaGApass
Removed profanity

I think that metal detectors, when done safely and quickly, are a good idea, but the "without bags" line is a good idea too since it's annoying to have to wait in a long line before you're even in the park if you don't necessarily have to.

Dorney and Cedar Point also don't have the neighbors we have.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here. What do Great Adventure's neighbors have to do with metal detectors anywhere?