Sign in to follow this  
GAcoaster

Day 24 - Add a Train To Connect Theme Park & Water Park

A train would be great! There can be a "sneak peak" of the safari, and there can be stops throughout the park!

A train is a great idea, but it should also have multiple stops in the theme park since there are so many dead ends now and the Sky Ride can't operate on windy days.

Edit: Any additional transportation in the park would be beneficial, I just used the train as an example since the topic was about a train. I should have been more clear.

Edited by RC98

The problem with having stop IN the park is then you have to have people checking tickets. If it just runs between the gates of the two parks, they just go through regular turnstiles. Plus building it inside the theme park would be cost prohibitive. They would have to have it built ABOVE walkways or the idiot clientele of the park would try to walk across in front of the train at any crossing.

That would be a really nice addition for Great Adventure, even if it only had 1 station and was a round trip ride. A train is the perfect type of ride to go to when you have been riding coasters for hours and want to take a break from thrill rides and just relax.

With steam power you really need to know what you are doing so the boiler doesn't blow up. I don't see GADV wanting to hire skilled steam engineers to operate it. If it was a diesel locomotive they it would not take nearly as much training or skill to operate.