• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Para Shooter

If I recall, the Para Shooter was pretty expensive to play- at least on a paperboy's salary! I think I only played it once. My friends and I typically played the Miniature Marvels Golf Course instead because the game lasted much longer for our investment.

When we initially published the Para-Shooter spotlight we mentioned that the ride was put up for sale in 1981 but we weren't certain if any park purchased or reinstalled the game. Recently we found out the answer to that puzzle - the Para-Shooter was never sold and is still in the park's bone yard. The Spotlight has been updated.

Parashooter%20Ad%20copy.jpg

Here are the parts from the Para Shooter that are still in the boneyard. I must admit at first these pieces had me wondering what they could be from and then it hit me on my ride home after my visit to the yard.

Below: Upper cross piece on the left and support columns on the right.

gallery_2_35_707325.jpg