Cedar Fair Parks Adding All Day Dining Pass

https://www.cagreatamerica.com/ticket-category/Meal-Deals

It is $23.99 to $29.99 depending on the park and you have to wait 90 minutes between meals. This just shows how much of a better deals Six Flags Season Dining Pass is. $74.99 for 2 meals every trip all season vs up to $29.99 for 1 day where you could get more than 2 meals but most people probably wouldn't want to get more than that (although I guess if someone buys this they will eat more to justify the cost of the pass)

If Cedar Fair had added a season dining pass like Six Flags I might have considered getting it since I go to Dorney at least 10 times a year.

That's just like the dining deals that SeaWorld and Busch Gardens do down here. For about the same price it's all day all you can eat, and we found when my sister was visiting a couple of weeks ago that it was WELL worth it! We ate as much as we wanted (and the food at SeaWorld and BGT is good) and we had food, drinks, deserts, etc. It was awesome because we got to try all kinds of food around the parks (though we mostly went to the smokehouses for BBQ).

Figure a meal in a theme park (entree, side), plus a drink and a desert or another side would be $12-$15, and if you did that twice a day you break even for the price they sell the all day meal ticket for. If you eat more than that (which is easy to do if you want to get more drinks or snacks throughout the day), it can be a GREAT deal. At BGT, they also give you 50% off snacks (churros, popcorn, cotton candy, etc which is not available in the regular restaurants) with the all day meal deal wrist bands.