• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

1984 Yearbook - Season #11

We have been recently discussing concert acts in the debate topics. It is interesting to listen to the following radio ads for a few of the concerts from 1984. The acts were so popular that in many cases the same band held two back to back concerts so that the crowds could be accomodated. In one case the concerts were at 7pm and 11pm and the park was open until 2am. Times sure have changed.

Click below to listen to the radio commericals.

YB%20RADIO%20ADVERTISING_TITLE.png

FlumeOp1974    5

Remember those days! Also looking back in the year book did you see all those show venues being used. All with Great shows....your right times have changed.

Have to admit, I too am dieing to see some more of the yearbooks completed (or started).

IBOK    28

Yep. I dig em too. Keep up the good work.

mugnezz    1

Really? I didn't think there was much of an audience for these. We surely have the content for the rest!

jokes?
all data from the old days, photos of the park, new attraction .
please do not die all this

Sign in to follow this