29yrswithaGApass

Batman: The Ride

Batman: The Ride's Track Color  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which color track do you prefer for Batman?

• Black
    • Yellow

I always loved this coaster in the front because you feel free but in the back you whip down the hill!!!! I diddn't go on it this year thought because it always had a long line, longer than Nitros ans my ears are really sensitive to the air pressure beeing released.

That's my baby. :D

Of all the rides I worked while at Six Flags (and let me tell you, it's got to the point over 2 and a half years where it's easier for me to tell you what I DIDN'T work), being the lead of Batman was the most fun I ever had. Ever.

Hopefully, I'm chosen ride assistant for Batman this up coming year! :)

I still wonder why the park doesn't fix the pin holes in the station's roof?

Thanks man! I look forward to this! :D

Oh, a challenge for ya.

When I was lead in 07, my crew and I used to hit around 850-900 (sometimes more! 1K is our record) an hour. I don't know if you guys had a ton of rule changed since then (most likely) but see how much you can get (being safe of course) :D

If you have any questions about the Bat, hit me up via PM.

Oh, a challenge for ya.

When I was lead in 07, my crew and I used to hit around 850-900 (sometimes more! 1K is our record) an hour. I don't know if you guys had a ton of rule changed since then (most likely) but see how much you can get (being safe of course) :D

If you have any questions about the Bat, hit me up via PM.

Oh this is my first year as ride assistant! I'm still a rookie, but I'll try to meet your expectations safely, or beat them, which ever comes first :).

Just don't let go of your enable too soon or you'll cause a setup ;)

Edited by CycloneMan

Working at the park was a lot of fun. I do miss it quite often. But I prefer the park I work at now.

Side note, Batman the Ride was my first ever roller coaster with inversions when I was 8 years old =)

"When the floor goes down, don't you frown. Batman's gonna turn your world upside down" ;)

-Dainan

Working at the park was a lot of fun. I do miss it quite often. But I prefer the park I work at now.

Side note, Batman the Ride was my first ever roller coaster with inversions when I was 8 years old =)

"When the floor goes down, don't you frown. Batman's gonna turn your world upside down" ;)

-Dainan

B:TR was my first "grown-up" coaster too! I wish Chiller was still here to operate, but B:TR is still as great! :)

I was at the park last year working in the food department. To be honest, it was grueling. I know working as a ride attendant is hard,

but I will strive to do what I love best.

If I remember correctly, it was after the second vertical loop

The Great Ohio Coaster Club just posted this to Facebook from No Coaster Con

Six Flags Great America just announced Batman the Ride will be running backwards for a limited time in 2013.

Not sure if this is unique or the set up for a bad idea.

Edited by MarioSonic94

The sign on the left was auctioned off at Winter Adventure this past Saturday for around $300! If the winner of the auction happens to read these forums and would like an unwatermarked version of the photo below to go with their new sign just let me know.

1992an0048.jpg