29yrswithaGApass

Batman: The Ride

Batman: The Ride's Track Color  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which color track do you prefer for Batman?

• Black
    • Yellow

Everyone seems to go to the other side of the park at opening. A few years ago on a Friday during Fright Fest, I went to Batman first and got a solo ride.

Last year for Friday FF, it took the park half an hour to open both Nitro and Batman, by then a huge line had already backed up. 

A few weeks ago in my last couple of visits to the park, I noticed that they play more music in the station (the '89 Batman theme and Prince's soundtrack) and brought back the gunshot and car crash noises in the queue before entering the storm drain. Have these always been there and I've been oblivious, or have they been gone and just recently reinstated?

22 hours ago, Tbone112499 said:

A few weeks ago in my last couple of visits to the park, I noticed that they play more music in the station (the '89 Batman theme and Prince's soundtrack) and brought back the gunshot and car crash noises in the queue before entering the storm drain. Have these always been there and I've been oblivious, or have they been gone and just recently reinstated?

I cant say that I've heard the sound effects in the queue in years.

SFGAm not only plays the Prince songs and Danny Elfman score, they have the Mask of the Phantasm score and some of the Batman Forever soundtrack. Now if only we had that AND the Batman & Robin soundtrack here...

The Bartman soundtrack operation is pretty hit or miss at GADV. Probably depends on the employees on duty if they decide if they want to hear the loop over and over all day or not. 

21 hours ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

What soundtrack list for SFGAM's Batman the Ride?

The songs we have here with the addition of the Mask of the Phantasm theme by Shirley Walker, and "The Passenger," "Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me," and "Kiss from a Rose" from Batman Forever.