Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Photo Trip Report: August 30th, 2014 - Labor Day Weekend

Great pictures. I hope Runaway Mine Train and Superman reopen soon.

I saw the crop circle props down today, while yesterday they were up? Maybe wrong delivery considering the props were when it was pirates and still had 'Beware of Kraken' written on it. Fright fest set up will be in full swing starting about next week when we go to weekends.

Oddly, the Bone Butcher sign is back in the Wasteland maze.

I think that area was just storage. The other day when i was setting stuff up back there i noticed the columns that go at the circus entrances.

Hey Harry, whats been up with the skyway all summer only running one side, and at the beginning of the season when the park was empty, they had both side going?

Hey Harry, whats been up with the skyway all summer only running one side, and at the beginning of the season when the park was empty, they had both side going?

I guess they don't care about a big line and would rather save a few bucks by understaffing the park.

Odd question, is the lake safe to swim in? I always hear that Disneys lakes in florida(seven seas lagoon and bay lake) aren't safe, but the question never came up when it came to GAdvs lake?

I heard its in dire need of an overhaul and the fix they thought would work only worked for a short time. So now they have to wait till the offseason to fix it soup to nuts.

the looping dragon pic looks like a homage to Lightning Loops, interlocking loops? wish that was true because 1 side was supposed to go in El Torro's spot, just do not know if the currently active one or the destroyed one was going to be used

Speaking of a homage tk lighting loops, what if loopin dragon was two rides with interlocking loop? It's be hard to accomplish(the rides would have to be at different elevations, but it would be interesting and fun to watch!

^ It sucks I was never able to ride Lightnin Loops when they used both sides. I first rode it in 1988, and the lower loop was already closed for good.

Speaking of a homage tk lighting loops, what if loopin dragon was two rides with interlocking loop? It's be hard to accomplish(the rides would have to be at different elevations, but it would be interesting and fun to watch!

You must have missed my suggestion from last week!

gallery_2_35_61440.jpg