29yrswithaGApass

Photo Trip Report: September 27th, 2014 - 83 degrees with 100% Fright Fest

I went the same night. Even though it is one of the shortest mazes, the Manor was my favorite for the night as it had an abundance of actors and i actually jumped three times throughout the maze. Good job Great Adventure.

It's really nice to see Congo Rapids open this late in the season.

I was told yesterday that it was the last day for Congo Rapids. Most of the ride operators in the area (we were on mostly the kids rides) ended their speech with "Go take one last ride on Congo Rapids before they close today!"

So they will close the Log Flume, but keep Congo Rapids open?

Explain that....

My guess is part of it closing is the fact that voodoo is right under it and people aren't allowed there if it's running and not to mention makes everything muddy and wet.

There are nine photos of Voodoo Island in the trip report (one row above the Voodoo Island tag and the two rows of photos below it). This past weekend they had the flume lights off so it was much darker than last weekend.

Missed you in Total Darkness on Saturday....the new addition was a bit of a surprise.

I enjoyed the new Crop Circles trail more than I expected...the end is just spectacular if you get the two actors at the same time.