• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

ScreamSource

Could we be getting a Justice Leauge Dark Ride in 2016 or 2017?

Hey guys! Ive decided to start a new topic! So this is about a potential new dark ride coming to our park in the near future. So I was reading old forums and people brought up the old similator building, so SF came up with JL:BFM and I thought "oh maybe SFGAdv will do this to the old similator building in movietown, I mean it has a screen and its freakin huge! (I went on Total Darkness today and there is a LOT of space). So my prediction is that next year SFGAdv will announce JL:BFM and they will be making a new area called DC Universe. They will make a tiny expansion to the old theatre ( I have seen new fences popping up near the back of the theater) and they will get rid of the mazes (even though I think they are making a new one next year) and make the dark ride. Of course, this will be easier for SFGAdv to do than SFOT because SFOT is open year-round, so they dont have to rush and they can finish FF. So ik this is a little confusing but who thinks this "Dream" can come true?

SFSL has some seriously long lines, IDK about SFOT. I would hope they build a dual-track version if it comes to us ( . . . although I'm sure they won't).