• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

29yrswithaGApass

GA Mystery Photos & Trivia

Ya know, I actually saw that Witch in my sleep last night. This puzzle is driving me crazy~~ I know I saw that

witch, I remember it....but I can't remember where!! Wow. Not a puppet theater, nor arcade nor shooting gallery.

Hmmmm..... was there a dry ice effect in the cauldron? I'm thinking it was some kind of interactive thing for kids where items were "added" to the pot. Perhaps the fresh candy store?

^ You are getting really close!

Dry ice effect? No - but there were three yellow pingpong balls

Interactive thing for kids? Yes

Added to the pot? No

Fresh candy store? No

:)

Holy cow this thing is driving me nuts! It's on the tip of my memory. My kid sister got involved with this. I remember it.

I've been trying to call her and get her to check out this board before I go stark raving mad. 3 yellow balls. Not a game. Interactive for kids. Not at the boardwalk.

I need to get my kid sister in here to have a look, she would remember for sure. ya know, for some reason I remember disliking this thing. The witch annoyed me. Now I dislike it even more. lol

This one is completely killing me lol. I do't remember ever even seeing it at the park. I hope someone gets it soon because I'm dying to know :)

Well I know I am out of ideas as I was never very familiar with the are of the park it existed in nor was I good with stuff for kids :(

Highlight the text below and click on the photo links for the answer to the mystery photo:

The witch diorama was one of five "Magic Hands" interactive displays scattered about Bugs Bunny Land. These kiosks aimed to entertain young guest with sound effects, motion, and lighting. These were all triggered by placing your hand in the marked areas which broke a light beam starting the special effects. Magic Hands were added to the revamped Bugs Bunny Land in 1988 and removed during the mid 1990s.

Click here to see the answer - photo #1.

Click here to see the answer - photo #2.

Awesome lol I never would have guessed that since that area was basically non-existent to me that I can remember. You have any more coming our way I promise not to let ya down again lol.

Wow, now it rings a bell. I probably never would have remembered that!!

Edited by J4Sing