GA Mystery Photos & Trivia

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shouldn't it be against the rules for all rides, for health reasons? You know, girls have cooties.

Six Flags Great Adventure?

Nobody got this one!   ANSWER: In 1996 for Fright Fest, cars from the Great American Scream Machine were placed on Skull Mountain's tracks.   But here is the trick - it was the bodies from severa

Let me explain... at two different times in Great Adventure's history, two constuction and/or deconstruction sites were active working on two seperate major rollercoasters at the same time.

Name the two times that it happened and the coasters (4 in all) that were involved.

Let me explain... at two different times in Great Adventure's history, two constuction and/or deconstruction sites were active working on two seperate major rollercoasters at the same time.

Name the two times that it happened and the coasters (4 in all) that were involved.

Lightnin' Loops and Batman The Ride would be one and El Toro and Viper would be the other.

Collectively, you have it!

ANSWER: The two times in Great Adventure's history when more than one major coaster was a construction/deconstruction site at the same time as another were:

(1) In the Spring of 1989 when the Great American Scream Machine was being built and the Ultra Twister was being removed - and,

(2) In the Fall of 1992 when both Lightnin' Loops and Shockwave were simultaneously being removed from the park

^ That would have been cool! Cedar Point has one of their THREE Antique Car rides in the Western section. I truly hope GADV gets another Antique Car ride, I know Chance makes them. I'd like it to go in that deserted part of the park near Yum Yum Palace that's really dark, depressing, and creepy at night. I seriously feel like I could get murdered there!

^ I'd like it to go in that deserted part of the park near Yum Yum Palace that's really dark, depressing, and creepy at night. I seriously feel like I could get murdered there!

I like the fact that there is one quiet place left in the park. I hope they leave it alone.