29yrswithaGApass

GA Mystery Photos & Trivia

The Sky Ride... To maximize the life of each cable by ensuring even ware.

Edited by 29yrswithaGApass

Daved, I don't think the Sky Ride ever changed direction. At least from all the photos and videos I have seen. The two center cables in the Fort were always traveling out of the Fort.

I wanted to guess Enterprise 2, but thought it always went counter clockwise... My other guess would be Flying wave but I think I am also wrong with that.

The Great Train Ride

That is true! But I believe reversing direction on the train ride was a pretty routine event.

For the ride I am thinking of, reversing direction only happened once in the history of the ride.

No, let me clarify. It traveled in one direction for several years and then after a ride rehab traveled in the opposite direction for the following years.

^ Yay Matt!

ANSWER: Taz Seaport Trucking traveled clockwise around the track from 1999 to 2006. In 2007, the ride was rethemed to Wiggles World's Big Red Cars and have traveled counter clockwise ever since including recent years with the ride now known as Safari Tours.

QUESTION #431: True or False: Although some thought it was nature at work, the original theming of the Right Stuff Mach 1 Adventure was so extensive that it even included simulated rust around the edges of the hangar. However, it proved to be too unsightly and was quickly removed.

gallery_2_35_764824.jpg

It is unsightly so I'm going with true.