29yrswithaGApass

GA Mystery Photos & Trivia

Safari, but I don't know where.

I was thinking around the queue area.

The Fantasy Forest area / Fantasy forest rides?

Were they removed when the structure was installed over the Enchanted Teacups?

I would like to thank you for that last clue and all of the wrong answers that made it possible for me to have the time to let it click.

I don't get these very often, I have to live it up :D

QUESTION #445: Large signs promoting a ride's name can be found on almost every major attraction at Great Adventure. Which ride had a sign oddly positioned in a way that it couldn't be seen by the vast majority of park guests?

I know Autobahn still has promotional posters and signs for rides, as of Holiday In The Park. Not sure if his counts, if it doesn't then is it in a closed off area (Like part of the Golden Kingdom)?

A guess and nothing but a guess. I will say the boats behind the Log Flume. I remember them being there but don't remember a sign for them.

HINT: If the animals in the Safari could read, the sign would have served a purpose! (And no, it is not the Safari or SORA attraction.)

The Condor.

Woohoo Daved!

ANSWER: The Condor had two signs at its top - one facing the park and the other facing the lake, woods, and distant Safari. The only real opportunity to see the sign was from atop the ride. The Condor was purchased with the intent for it to be part of the Six Flags ride rotation program so the dual sign was a feature better used at subsequent installations at other Six Flags parks.

19890038.jpg

Woohoo Daved!

ANSWER: The Condor had two signs at its top - one facing the park and the other facing the lake, woods, and distant Safari. The only real opportunity to see the sign was from atop the ride. The Condor was purchased with the intent for it to be part of the Six Flags ride rotation program so the dual sign was a feature better used at subsequent installations at other Six Flags parks.

19890038.jpg

Being that my park now has your Condor, I feel like I should've known that.