Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Photo Trip Report: April 7th, 2015 - El Diablo is Up

I am surprised they built the track in one day compared to some original rides of similar complexity.

Wow, I was trying to keep an open mind, but ED really looks like s*** to me. I hope they seriously invest in the landscaping, as unlikely as that is...

I really like the colors of ED, adds a nice pop of color near ET. The trip report photos makes the park look so peaceful when really it was just a day from hell :52::cursing:

I hope that walkway is open often. I really look forward to walking through the Old Country area again.

Great pictures.

I hope that walkway is open often. I really look forward to walking through the Old Country area again.

Great pictures.

From what I've heard, they're only opening it on days with events in the picnic grove.

Its nice to see the walkway open again to the public. Hopefully, within a couple of years Old Country is brand new.

It's probably because I'm so thirsty for 2016, but does anyone think those orange spraypainted markings on the pavement in the Old Country path mean anything? I assume it's nothing of importance, but hopefully they are the first signs of an Old Country overhaul with a new coaster as a centerpiece.

I just googled to see if I can find what 'unk' means and it says typically red markings are used for electricity. Maybe adding lines there for HITP or fright fest.

It's probably because I'm so thirsty for 2016, but does anyone think those orange spraypainted markings on the pavement in the Old Country path mean anything? I assume it's nothing of importance, but hopefully they are the first signs of an Old Country overhaul with a new coaster as a centerpiece.

Maybe they are planning to make an X-Flight clone where The Chiller was… I'm going to assume they will tear down part of the Old Country for more space. I hope so because Great Adventure hasn't gotten an original coaster since 2006, and the last one was just a hand-me-down from Kentucky Kingdom.