Mrpq

If an older coaster was remade...

I have been thinking about this for a while. If you had to choose a coaster that has either been removed or is still in the park and could have another manufacture make it what would it be?

I always thought it would be cool to have GASM done by B&M and The Chiller done by Intamin with hydraulic launch on both sides

I like this idea. Zierer produces a a Four Man Bob Roller Coaster. Very much in the vain of Jumbo Jet., Jet Star.

My opinion:

......rebuild Rolling Thunder with "topper track"

......have Intamin rebuild Chiller

.......have Vekoma build a GASM-style coaster;it could even be a launched Rock-N-Roller Coaster-style ride,but with either 1950's hot rods or the Batmobile&Jokermobile.

I think it would be cool to see what Viper would be like if it was made by B&M or Intamin. It would certainly be smoother and if they lengthened the layout a bit, it would be a fun little coaster. Of course, they would also hopefully keep the rings

I always loved the idea of skull mountain with single 4-person trains like TDK has. I feel like that ride would be insane!!!!! Maybe even with spinning cars would be crazy.

A little unrelated, but if Nitro's drop was like 10 degrees steeper it would be perfect. It's 66 or so degrees, vs around 75 for the newer gen B&M hyper coasters like Behemoth and Intimidator. I've done it so much that it only catches me off guard in the back row. Other than that, it's a fantastic ride. I do wonder what Intamin could have done with the same circumstances though...

that is a good thought. defd think it would have been taller and def had a cable lift and more over banked turns