• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

Mrpq

If an older coaster was remade...

I have been thinking about this for a while. If you had to choose a coaster that has either been removed or is still in the park and could have another manufacture make it what would it be?

I always thought it would be cool to have GASM done by B&M and The Chiller done by Intamin with hydraulic launch on both sides

I like this idea. Zierer produces a a Four Man Bob Roller Coaster. Very much in the vain of Jumbo Jet., Jet Star.

My opinion:

......rebuild Rolling Thunder with "topper track"

......have Intamin rebuild Chiller

.......have Vekoma build a GASM-style coaster;it could even be a launched Rock-N-Roller Coaster-style ride,but with either 1950's hot rods or the Batmobile&Jokermobile.

I think it would be cool to see what Viper would be like if it was made by B&M or Intamin. It would certainly be smoother and if they lengthened the layout a bit, it would be a fun little coaster. Of course, they would also hopefully keep the rings

I always loved the idea of skull mountain with single 4-person trains like TDK has. I feel like that ride would be insane!!!!! Maybe even with spinning cars would be crazy.

A little unrelated, but if Nitro's drop was like 10 degrees steeper it would be perfect. It's 66 or so degrees, vs around 75 for the newer gen B&M hyper coasters like Behemoth and Intimidator. I've done it so much that it only catches me off guard in the back row. Other than that, it's a fantastic ride. I do wonder what Intamin could have done with the same circumstances though...

that is a good thought. defd think it would have been taller and def had a cable lift and more over banked turns