29yrswithaGApass

Photo Trip Report: August 20th, 2015 - Halloween and Christmas in the Summertime

I was just there on Tuesday and didnt notice any signs of lights. Guess they got a lot up in just two days! Great pictures as always.

Yep, that wasn't part of the original sculpture. Sadly, it looks like they had some heavy rain that washed out the front and left side of the sculpture. It undermined it a little and the sand panels with the HITP and Santa Run logos collapsed a little.

I love what they did inside Main Street shop. I love the classic pictures. Also, the sign outside of the trading post is an example of how much of a difference detail can make; It looks fantastic. I can't wait to see how Holiday in the Park turns out.

I was hoping that you would have taken a picture of the King Cobra sign that showed the single rider weight along with the double ride weight. I looked at it again and I swore it said 220 lbs for single rider and 440 lbs combined weight for 2 riders on the double tube. I could not take a picture because I did not have my phone with me last time.

But then again I would not wait an hour to ride that with my son.

saying a new fence has been put up by chiller makes it sound like its still there (its just not directly there, its in the southern Hemisphere baking in Brazilian sun)

Great pictures

It is nice to see signs added to the rides in Adventure Alley

After waiting over ten years for the return of a Christmas event, finding the first lights on the trees yesterday was really exciting for me! Can not wait!

2015_08_20_IMG_0720%20copy.jpg

saying a new fence has been put up by chiller makes it sound like its still there (its just not directly there, its in the southern Hemisphere baking in Brazilian sun)

Chiller will always be at Great Adventure in spirit

I was hoping that you would have taken a picture of the King Cobra sign that showed the single rider weight along with the double ride weight. I looked at it again and I swore it said 220 lbs for single rider and 440 lbs combined weight for 2 riders on the double tube. I could not take a picture because I did not have my phone with me last time.

But then again I would not wait an hour to ride that with my son.

You were 100% correct!

2015_09_05_IMG_1291%20copy.jpg

Thanks for double checking... Too bad I did not get a chance to ride it this year with my son.