Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Photo Trip Report: August 24th, 2015 - Lakefront Demolition Begins

Great shot's. I got to the park when they were just past the entry way, working along the front of the Grandstand. That was your buddy that your usually with taking shot's, yes? I said hello. Guest's would come along and watch for a few mins, then go about their day. Only a handful stayed for the whole time.

Yes, I am in Florida for a few days and it just so happens that the construction started at the same time. Luckily I knew when it was going to start and was able to have him cover for me yesterday.

Thought it was him. With the "Wrecking Ball" vid you posted i figured it was starting yesterday, then you posted the couple shot's and i ran out quick to the Park. Didn't want to miss it, i saw the last show ever in it, only fitting i watch it come down.

There is a pictured of rumored coaster track on site now and its Bizarro Blue/purple track in S&S 4D free-fly format and from the GA Facebook group.

^That photo wasn't legit. It was an overly edited photo of the batman fiesta Texas track. Someone found the original photo in the 2016 speculation forum.