Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmmm....

Hi everyone,   I know it's been a while, but I have some recent aerial photos to share of the park in general, and more importantly, construction taking place along the lakefront to make way for Tot

^We are the only Six Flags park that received a new major roller coaster for 2016 and you are disappointed?

Posted Images

Does anyone know when the park will get a webcam live of the construction site?

I don't think there ever was supposed to be a webcam. The park mentioned possibly doing youtube construction updates but as of now no videos have come about, but doesn't mean they won't. For now it looks like we just get the photo updates.

Just to add from a few comment's back. "The Joker" will fit in with it's location, and it will make sense after the next couple of year's and eveything else is in place. There is a reason it's not going in "Chiller's" spot.

I really don't mind the DC themed rides, I just wish that they would keep them all together in a DC Universe type section. As mentioned before In the future I wouldn't be surprised to see a DC kids themed area next to BBNP like SFOG is opening this year. Regardless, I can't wait to ride The Joker and check out how different the Lake Front will be.

The 180 degree turns look like they are going to be cool when finished.

The fancily named "Raven Turn"s". They look to be the part of the ride i am looking forward to the most. I'm sure hitting them when your in an upright position will be the way i hope i usually do. Going into them in a crazy spin will be some crazy sensation's lol. Have to see how they position the "Spin-Fins" compared to the Texas version. I was thinking also about how this, and what i think is coming after it will really "round out" our Coaster collection perfectly. Adding a couple really unique, mid sized rides will really compliment what we already have with our Intamin's and B&M's.

Things are moving so fast in the video the ride should be done in another week.

Maybe two at the most. I expect the coaster's queue, station, and theming to be added through March with testing in April. The coaster can easily open in early May.