Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmmm....

Hi everyone,   I know it's been a while, but I have some recent aerial photos to share of the park in general, and more importantly, construction taking place along the lakefront to make way for Tot

^We are the only Six Flags park that received a new major roller coaster for 2016 and you are disappointed?

Posted Images

I assume those are only the ironworkers that they needed that day, not everyone involved. There definitely are a lot of people involved (several companies even) in the entire project, from demolition, to concrete footers, to steel erection, to landscaping, and other aspects in between (electrical, plumbing, etc.).

• 4 weeks later...

That sign looks great! I'm excited to try this ride out but I'm not sure if I'll end up liking it. I generally don't like rides that spin and avoid a lot of flat rides cause of it. I'm really curious to see how the spinning aspect actually feels.

Edited by SatansHockey
  • Like 1

It would be cool if they add some theme elements to the que like how Fiesta Texas did for Batman the Ride

Yea, I really hope it's not just a regular queue. We already have way too many of those. (Nitro, Superman, El toro, Runaway train, Zumanjaro, SORA, *Insert every ride except Skull Mountain, Batman, and The Dark Knight*, etc)

The sign looks great

That sign looks great! I'm excited to try this ride out but I'm not sure if I'll end up liking it. I generally don't like rides that spin and avoid a lot of flat rides cause of it. I'm really curious to see how the spinning aspect actually feels.

I feel the same way. I only go on the tamer flat rides and spinning upside down is something I'm not sure about. I'll try it once probably at the end of the day and see how it is so if it makes me dizzy, it won't ruin my rest of my time at the park that day.

Maybe a trim Brake adjustment is up there? Only thing that i can think of that would require Stair's and a Platform there, that now would not be needed. Maybe with Batman being the 1st, they made that Brake be adjustable with the height of the Fin. But now after Batman running a year, they know where to set it from the start. Just a guess though.