29yrswithaGApass

Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed

I wonder if ill remember to try to look for all the names while riding, granted if they're still there come opening.

I thought there would be more guys working on the ride but than again its not the biggest coaster and you can only do so many things at once while flying track parts.

I assume those are only the ironworkers that they needed that day, not everyone involved. There definitely are a lot of people involved (several companies even) in the entire project, from demolition, to concrete footers, to steel erection, to landscaping, and other aspects in between (electrical, plumbing, etc.).

That sign looks great! I'm excited to try this ride out but I'm not sure if I'll end up liking it. I generally don't like rides that spin and avoid a lot of flat rides cause of it. I'm really curious to see how the spinning aspect actually feels.

Edited by SatansHockey
  • Like 1

Everything else should be pretty accurate too unless something came up since the construction tour. All that was stated to be not happening at the time was the "hahaha" sign sadly :(

• Like 1

It would be cool if they add some theme elements to the que like how Fiesta Texas did for Batman the Ride

Yea, I really hope it's not just a regular queue. We already have way too many of those. (Nitro, Superman, El toro, Runaway train, Zumanjaro, SORA, *Insert every ride except Skull Mountain, Batman, and The Dark Knight*, etc)

The sign looks great

That sign looks great! I'm excited to try this ride out but I'm not sure if I'll end up liking it. I generally don't like rides that spin and avoid a lot of flat rides cause of it. I'm really curious to see how the spinning aspect actually feels.

I feel the same way. I only go on the tamer flat rides and spinning upside down is something I'm not sure about. I'll try it once probably at the end of the day and see how it is so if it makes me dizzy, it won't ruin my rest of my time at the park that day.

The 4d Free Fly coasters really remind me of a roller coaster version of a Top spin ride.

I want to see the park do cards for all the other coasters too (i.e, Kingda Ka is king, Nitro is queen, etc).

^ That would be a cool collectible set, I'd buy it

But they could consider El Diablo a coaster and omit Road Runner Express.

are there added supports on this coaster vs the batman version?

I believe so, if the supports like the one to the left of the sign are the ones you're talking about

2016_04_16_IMG_1641%20copy.jpg