Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmmm....

Hi everyone,   I know it's been a while, but I have some recent aerial photos to share of the park in general, and more importantly, construction taking place along the lakefront to make way for Tot

^We are the only Six Flags park that received a new major roller coaster for 2016 and you are disappointed?

Posted Images

If you go on the sky ride, you can see parts of the queue (like boxes similar to the ones that say "Ha Ha Ha" in the pic you posted, as well as fun house mirrors. There's also green giga track looking things.

Love it when I open my Facebook page and see GA as a trending topic for The Joker :-) (and I checked with a friend who lives in Iowa-it's not just tailored to my preferences lol)

I saw that too! Also saw it when they announced the name switch.

If you go on the sky ride, you can see parts of the queue (like boxes similar to the ones that say "Ha Ha Ha" in the pic you posted, as well as fun house mirrors. There's also green giga track looking things.

That's a good sign! Where are they exactly?

Love it when I open my Facebook page and see GA as a trending topic for The Joker :-) (and I checked with a friend who lives in Iowa-it's not just tailored to my preferences lol)

Still trending today! Cant help but think it spread because ThemeParkReview posted the video on their Facebook and has almost 1million views. The funny part is the animation is starting to make its way around again too.

It's all over. Huffington Post is running a video of it too, and Yahoo is running the HuffPo video as a feature. It's getting more publicity than the SFFT version did when it opened last year.

Eh, I saw Batman trend on facebook a few times last years. It kind of seems close in publicity to me.

Those green tower looking prop's were for the "Ha" on top of them at the entrance to the Tent. And now we know it's mirror's that were inside it, couldn't really make out what they were in the rendering. And it does look like one side has a different fin setup on the lower level of the circut. One look's to have one less, unless they are staggered on the bottom, and just didn't find the other fin yet in pics.

And it does look like one side has a different fin setup on the lower level of the circut. One look's to have one less, unless they are staggered on the bottom, and just didn't find the other fin yet in pics.

Each side is different on the lower level. The green side has them on the 2nd hump of the double hump thing it does and the purple side has it right before the 2nd drop.

you can see it fairly well on this video HERE

Wow it looks like they actually put fins to rock the seats on the lift. Interesting...

I like that each side flips at different times in the second half, personally the purple side seems cooler flipping down the second drop but it'll be fun trying out both sides.

^After seeing how quietly the ride operated I am surprised that it wasn't placed on the old FreeFall site next tot the Batman rides. I know that noisy rides don't work that well near the Showcase Theatre because you can here them during shows, but the Joker is really quiet.

Not to compare or complain but how can Cedar Point get there new coaster (Valravn) up and running for the public before we can get The Joker ready? They have worse weather than us and its a much bigger coaster. This seems to happen a lot... I don't know if it also has anything to with each State regulations and procedures also.