29yrswithaGApass

2017 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

Bizarro? People rumored it's gonna go because of popularity

On busy days the last 2 season, "Bizarro" has been packed, using the full que, and lines went beyond it on some days. "Bizarro" is not going anywhere, it's an "iron-horse" and hasn't had any extended downtime in many, many, years.

I'd be disappointed if Bizarro left, it's my favorite floorless coaster and my 3rd favorite coaster in the park.

• Like 1

I'd be disappointed if Bizarro left, it's my favorite floorless coaster and my 3rd favorite coaster in the park.

Me too. And Bizarro is also my 3rd favorite in park, but 2nd favorite floorless.

If it was a coaster, I think Bizarro would be the one thrown away

Selections:

Houdini's Great Escape

Jolly Rodger

Twister

Great American Road Race

Enchanted Teacups

Batman

Skull Mountain

Bizarro

Blackbeard's Lost Treasure Train

Dare Devil Dive

Looney Tunes Seaport

I'm gonna say the same thing, I'm not sure Looney Tunes Seaport is really a rumor, and I doubt they'd demolish The Lost Mine train

Edited by Fgcassady

I'm gonna say the same thing, I'm not sure Looney Tunes Seaport is really a rumor, and I doubt they'd demolish The Lost Mine train

BBLTT can and does get full queues frequently. I would say the Go Karts would be the next ride removed to expand The Right Stuff building for a JL Dark ride. The LTSP section will probably be refurbished with some family flat rides in Movie Town and near The Joker.

Ive been hearing that the ride being removed isnt huge at all. Which means that its most likely the Great American Road Race. Last time i checked the Stunt Arena isnt a "ride" so i guess thats not being removed.

^It is supposedly an "attraction," nobody ever said a ride. And I think that being a minor attraction, it may not even be the go carts or the stunt arena. It very well could have nothing to do with a 2017 attraction, and just be retiring something old to be replaced with nothing. Come to think of it I actually think that's most likely.

• Like 2

^It is supposedly an "attraction," nobody ever said a ride. And I think that being a minor attraction, it may not even be the go carts or the stunt arena. It very well could have nothing to do with a 2017 attraction, and just be retiring something old to be replaced with nothing. Come to think of it I actually think that's most likely.

well they did do this in 2013 with Rolling Thunder, which could make this an even bigger possibilty.

^Not quite. They actually did need portions of its footprint for Zumanjaro's queue because they couldn't put it that close to Kingda Ka's launch track. So, technically, Rolling Thunder was replaced by Zumanjaro because the rides' footprints overlapped (including queues).

My money is on Twister, if it is a ride. Other Six Flags parks and Dorney removed their Huss top spins. The ride is in its final years. It could also very well be Autobahn which hasn't been open in years and we already have a new bumper cars. Autobahn opened in 1994.

Edited by truepolak90

It would be a shame if it was Twister. This past year it seems to have been up and running more than I remember in any summer previous. What ever was fixed this past year seems to have made a difference on its reliability. At least for 1 summer.

Come to think if it I wouldn't be surprised if it was twister. Since it's down so much it could be costing them so much to repair it. So it's easier to get rid of it then spending money to keep it going.

It could also very well be Autobahn which hasn't been open in years and we already have a new bumper cars. Autobahn opened in 1994.

That would be interesting if you're right, combined with the removal of the Fright Fest trail in Chiller's station it could point to a redevelopment of that area, maybe even the RMC T-rex for next year.

Just got a "tip" that it's not the Stunt Show Arena that is going. "Chiller's" Station WILL NOT be re-used for the T-Rex Mobius Dueler, it's being demolished. That's why the Terror Trail was removed the last week of the Park being open. I'm going to ask my people, all i knew definetly was that something was being demolished in that area. Same company that did the "Lakefront" demo is doing it, it seem's they never left the Park. Went right into this job.

i doubt it would be Twister cause, i may be wrong, but it recieved some TLC this year? I dont see why the park would add TLC and then just remove the ride? My guess is still the Road Race being scrapped for Justice League, SlingShot gets relocated, and then have the Old Country refurbishment in 2018 along with a coaster

Twister probably won't be removed until 2018 if it had to be removed. I wouldn't expect the next coaster to be added until at least 2019. That should be the T-Rex coaster everybody is expecting.

The Batman and Robin Chiller station is being removed, I think we've found ourselves a rollercoaster