2017 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

The diference with the "10 Element" is only 2 more Cars, and only 1 more extra can be on the circut at any given time. We went over all this last year when posting about "Total Mayhem", the diff in Capacity is nothing really. It wouldn't have made much of a difference at GA, it was low either way for our Park. "Capacity" is not that high on the Park's priority list anyway. Thing's are starting up now though, we will all know soon. And i have someone going to the Park to grab shot's of what's by Nitro's Lift backstage (not Binetti, although he offered to grab pics but didn't make it to the Park tonight) Before the week is up will know what's out there.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Railer, if you feel this site is so bad and one-sided - we invite you to leave. After all, we wouldn't want to expose you to too much of our "watered down crap". Besides, we could never reach the l

You didn't answer my question, but in a way I guess you did.   We get that you don't care anymore and nothing makes a difference. I have never seen anyone so passionate about something they could

Are you for real? Good thing they didn't get your TRex. Imagine what that would have done to your ecosystem. Or would that have been OK?   And by the way, that area is nowhere near wetlands.

Posted Images

Ive posted on picture on this post on the facebook page GADV Conoisseurs, https://www.facebook.com/groups/sfgadvconnoisseurs/permalink/906261519482808/(idk how to post a pic on here lol), but basically the guy who posted it confirms its parts for 2017. And he is pretty credible! I really would be happy to see a T-Rex, but I really do think this park needs a Justice League Dark Ride. Flats would also do too

gallery_2_35_73627.jpg

Ive posted on picture on this post on the facebook page GADV Conoisseurs, https://www.facebook.com/groups/sfgadvconnoisseurs/permalink/906261519482808/(idk how to post a pic on here lol), but basically the guy who posted it confirms its parts for 2017. And he is pretty credible! I really would be happy to see a T-Rex, but I really do think this park needs a Justice League Dark Ride. Flats would also do too

Interesting. Very hard to tell from that pic what exactly I'm looking at, butI will say it is a bigger shipment than I anticipated.

Well, doesn't look like the Enterprise on this shipment. Still hoping though.

Edited by IBOK

Yeah, but not only straight sections like we have. And as usual, you most likely already know for sure what is coming like every year, and we all know you would not give it away.

If you tried a fake out, or "reverse psycology" even by showing what it actually is, the Park would be pissed no matter what the reason you posted it. We have all been at this too long now, year after tear. Patterns have emerged over time. I am trying to find out right now if it is Rust, or rust colored. At the moment that fact alone will tell everything.

Premier track like the one above has a huge spine. This looks more like Mack track.

The part sticking out closest to the camera looks like it has a pretty big spine...if it is indeed track of course (sort of feels like I am analyzing grainy Big Foot footage lol). Mack normally uses the old style Intamin box track.

What will it tell?

If it's used for Construction, or it is indeed Track, that's what it tell's. And i just got a reply from someone in the Construction Buisiness, Bricklayer's Union, he made some of the Hangar's at McGuire AFB. And he has nothing at all to do Theme Park's of any kind, an neutral source of info that hasn't been to GA in 20yrs. He has never seen anything like them, and after i just really gave them a good look over, they do look like Track Pieces. Go google Vekoma Motorbike Coaster's. The Batman "Street Chase" was also in the survey last year, and fits in with it's different that anything we have.

If it's used for Construction, or it is indeed Track, that's what it tell's. And i just got a reply from someone in the Construction Buisiness, Bricklayer's Union, he made some of the Hangar's at McGuire AFB. And he has nothing at all to do Theme Park's of any kind, an neutral source of info that hasn't been to GA in 20yrs. He has never seen anything like them, and after i just really gave them a good look over, they do look like Track Pieces. Go google Vekoma Motorbike Coaster's. The Batman "Street Chase" was also in the survey last year, and fits in with it's different that anything we have.

That's a good guess we haven't considered. *IF* it is track, the thing that is tripping me up in regards to a Vekoma is those coasters have a circular spine, whereas the alleged track closest to that pic has what looks like a more rectangular spine. That would be a great, sensible addition though.

I'll stop analyzing that pic until we get a much better look at it.

Your right, all of Vekoma Motorbike Track does have a Spine, even the Station. But i knew i saw one once without a Spine, and it's the Zamperella Motorbike Coaster that does not. And these can be built indoor's also.gallery_208_401_77567.jpg

Looking over the pics of "Steeplechase" at Coney Island, if it is this that it is, it would have to be indoor's for us. It's not much of a Coaster really. And the Survey last year did have a Vekoma Animation.

Edited by Railer

Your right, all of Vekoma Motorbike Track does have a Spine, even the Station Pices. But i knew i saw one once without a Spine, and it's the Zamperella Motorbike Coaster that does not. And these can be built indoor's also.gallery_208_401_77567.jpg

My point was the "track" we may or may not have looks like it does have a spine, just not with a circular spine like a Vekoma. Zoom in to right above the turnstile to the piece closest to the camera. It appears to be thicker and more rectangular like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

As I said, though, I still doubt it is track. We are almost a year away from the new attraction even opening, and no ground has even be dug yet. I'd be shocked if this turned out to be track for a 2017 coaster.

Just got word on FB. They look to be painted a dark Maroon/Brown Color, it is not Rust. And one of the pieces on the left of the shot does indeed have a slight curve to it, the end closest to the Camera is off the ground.

Edited by Railer