2017 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

Someone today i'm sure will get some decent shot's of whatever it is out there, it's all over FB now. All i know is that while we all have diff opinions of what they could or could not be, one thing is for sure. Trying to figure it all out is just pretty damm fun ain't it?

Make that was fun. I'll be the first to admit if i'm wrong, and this year, i think i just might be. Found this shot of SFGA and when the land was just being cleared. I think i might owe that Jim Robert guy from FB $10. And i really don't like the idea of 2 giant grey boxes next to each other, and i can't believe they are leaving all the $$$ on the table not putting it in "The Boardwalk". That goes against everything i have heard about Fitzgerald. But today either way hopefully some decent pics will come down, and we'll know for sure.

gallery_208_401_9522.jpg

I've heard that Fitzgerald is actually responsible for the new building. Corporate wanted it on the Boardwalk, but he didn't want to get rid of a fully functioning building.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Railer, if you feel this site is so bad and one-sided - we invite you to leave. After all, we wouldn't want to expose you to too much of our "watered down crap". Besides, we could never reach the l

You didn't answer my question, but in a way I guess you did.   We get that you don't care anymore and nothing makes a difference. I have never seen anyone so passionate about something they could

Are you for real? Good thing they didn't get your TRex. Imagine what that would have done to your ecosystem. Or would that have been OK?   And by the way, that area is nowhere near wetlands.

Posted Images

Is there any way that those pieces aren't for us? That maybe they aren't for JL? Maybe the pieces are just being dropped off here before they can be transferred to a park? And maybe they are coaster pieces? Or has someone confirmed from the parks that they are clearly not track?

I could just be really hopeful, but I just don't want a JL next year. SFGAdv might as well be renamed Six Flags Clone Adventure.

Doubtful especially since the time they arrived. Definately not if we see more coming

Lol, well this is surprising. Watch MM now get the T-rex because they don't get enough stuff. Putting JL in a place that should be Gotham City makes no sense, and in my opinion, is a waste of the Chiller's space, if that's where it's going. But what about the observatory tower or whatever it's called? Are they really going to tear that down for the JL ride?

The last true coaster was gl and that is a horrible ride. So when we get a new coaster where exactly are they ginna put it.most likely gonna have to take out a ride to out one in. Chillers spot was a perfect location but now ruined by jl.

They can give GL back, we don't like it.

• Like 1

You all need to stop hating on the fact that the park is most likely getting JL. Its a great ride (based on what I've heard) and its just exactly what our park needs. Just because we cant get a coaster every single year doesnt mean you guys have a freak attack! We could have a crappy park like La Ronde or Great Escape for crying out loud! And why are you guys fussing over the fact its in Chillers spot, thats probably the best location for it! Its a small space, the queue is already there, it wont be noisy so when shows are in Showcase theater, and there are DC themed coasters around. Also, the park has needed a nice, Busch Gardens/ Universal level dark ride for god knows how long! This is the perfect addition for our park, and I like it!

• Like 2

can we all take a break for a second? you are all acting like its confirmed we are getting a JL when we dont know, stop with the im not getting my season passes renewed and all that junk. At least our park receives some cool stuff. Joker was a true coaster like it or not. And nothing says we are getting the JL yet. We truly wont know for at least another month so calm down.

Of course I would have much preferred a launched coaster, but I can't complain about JL ride at all. They do seem to be relatively high quality and we desperately need a ride that keeps us out of the summer heat. It is confusing why they'd build a whole new structure for it and leave the simulator building dormant, but that's neither here nor there.

It does kinda bother me that this means we probably won't see a major coaster until 2019, and that they could have banked the El Diablo/Joker money for zomething more worthwhile. Despite its front gate location, I haven't seen Joker get the big lines I was expecting, and rider reaction seems to be lukewarm. I really wish they saved it for any form of RMC instead.

I ride the 4d and was very disappointed.not really a coaster as it's just a gimmick.oh well it will be a long time till we see a coaster. Prolly not til their next anniversary whenever that is

I was very impressed but it didn't feel like a coaster and it wasn't a big investment.

We can't get a new coaster every year people and it's not confirmed yet that it's a JL, but if MM gets a trex which I doubt then f sflags

In the past 9 years we traded both sides of Chiller, GASM and both sides of RT for Joker (clone), GL (relocated standup) and TDK (Wild Mouse). While our collection is still great, we have hardly been spoiled coaster-wise over the last decade.

In the past 9 years we traded both sides of Chiller, GASM and both sides of RT for Joker (clone), GL (relocated standup) and TDK (Wild Mouse). While our collection is still great, we have hardly been spoiled coaster-wise over the last decade.

We still got coasters installed did we not?

"JL's" are decent rides, and is a good fit for us, but no way in hell where they are putting it. It is a flat out a stupid move that just show's "greed", and that they don't really care about their Guest's, only the Money they have on them. Instead of putting a new attraction in to "lure" Guest's into a Games section, they would rather inconvienience their Guest's by forcing them into the Games Section by closing all the other Path's to navigate to the "Tallest Coaster On Earth", knowing it is still the Park's biggest draw.

Oh, and by the way, it look's like me posting that it is indeed a "JL" for 2017 on FB, this morning Kristen "liked" Insider Updates. I will do post pointing out my feeling's on a "JL", and anyone else that feel's the same way, chime in on the comment's. Let them know how we feel.

Edited by Railer

"JL's" are decent rides, and is a good fit for us, but no way in hell where they are putting it. It is a flat out a stupid move that just show's "greed", and that they don't really care about their Guest's, only the Money they have on them. Instead of putting a new attraction in to "lure" Guest's into a Games section, they would rather inconvienience their Guest's by forcing them into the Games Section by closing all the other Path's to navigate to the "Tallest Coaster On Earth", knowing it is still the Park's biggest draw.

Oh, and by the way, it look's like me posting that it is indeed a "JL" for 2017 on FB, this morning Kristen "liked" Insider Updates. I will do post pointing out my feeling's on a "JL", and anyone else that feel's the same way, chime in on the comment's. Let them know how we feel.

I'm not sure how this is greed.. If they put the Justice League ride in the abandoned simulator building, that shows greed by making the guest walk through the boardwalk. Instead, EVEN IF they are building a new building, it probably costs more money for the new building and refurbish the entire area..

"JL's" are decent rides, and is a good fit for us, but no way in hell where they are putting it. It is a flat out a stupid move that just show's "greed", and that they donut hole really care about their Guest's, only the Money they have on them. Instead of putting a new attraction in to "lure" Guest's into a Games section, they would rather inconvienience their Guest's by forcing them into the Games Section by closing all the other Path's to navigate to the "Tallest Coaster On Earth", knowing it is still the Park's biggest draw.

Omg link plz

For anyone who wants to see a POV:

Comment from 2 weeks ago

DONT RIDE!!!!!!!! Ride doesn't work. Lasers don't shoot. Went to the amusement park for four days and three of the day's the ride was shut down. But, when we did get on everything was not working. Pieces were missing from the ride. Can't shoot the lasers at the people.

Edited by YoungPup