2017 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Railer, if you feel this site is so bad and one-sided - we invite you to leave. After all, we wouldn't want to expose you to too much of our "watered down crap". Besides, we could never reach the l

You didn't answer my question, but in a way I guess you did.   We get that you don't care anymore and nothing makes a difference. I have never seen anyone so passionate about something they could

Are you for real? Good thing they didn't get your TRex. Imagine what that would have done to your ecosystem. Or would that have been OK?   And by the way, that area is nowhere near wetlands.

Posted Images

There is no law on the Book's in NJ about talking a Camera or Phone out on a Roller Coaster. Six Flags will try to get a Trespassing Charge to stick, but since they let you on the Property, it will not stick in Court. No matter what the Park says, that is the reality. But your still going to Court, and prob needing a Lawyer.

Edited by Railer

There is a New Jersey law that says that you have to obey all the posted rules for the ride (including no onride photography). If you disobey ANY rule they can have you arrested (but probably won't). Most likely you would be ejected and have your pass revoked if you have a season pass.

20052363%20copy.jpg

Here's the fine print at the bottom about the law:

§ 5:14A-9.33 Rider conduct (a) The owner shall have the right to refuse any member of the public admission to a ride if his or her bearing or conduct might endanger himself or herself or other members of the public. ( The owner shall have the right to refuse admittance to any ride if the intended rider's health or physical condition makes it unsafe for him or her to use the ride. © The owner shall refuse a rider admission to a major or super ride if the rider cannot meet a companion or height restriction if the ride is subject to such a restriction. Legible signs to this effect shall be posted in full view of the public seeking admission to major or super rides. (d) The following sign shall be placed in a conspicuous public place on or near the ride at a height that is easy to read.

1. "State law requires that each rider must obey all written warnings and directions regarding this ride and refrain from behaving in a reckless manner which may cause or contribute to injury to the rider or others. Failure to comply is a violation of law and subject to penalty under the New Jersey Code of Criminal Justice pursuant to N.J.S.A. 5:3-36.1. Violators may be subject to a fine of up to $ 1,000 and imprisonment of up to six months." 2. This sign is in addition to any other required signage per this chapter.

• Like 1

Can we go back to 2017 speculation, please? We need to talk about 2017 project over at Chiller's spot soon in next month before September 1st.

Is that because your dreams may be coming true????? As much as I wish it was a coaster JL will be a solid addition and I'm happy for those who are super excited like you. I'm sure I'll like it and for the extended holidays season it makes sense. Just wish it was in the sim building. This spot would have been perfect for Chiller 2.0. I realize every year won't be a coaster I just hope that some of the larger budget projects do happen again. All of the comments about think of what we've gotten over "x" years don't hold weight since they are from a different time at this point.

Y'all should feel the same; a JL would be good since its cheap and adds to the park, with that were saving more money for a larger purchase somewhere down the line. Were eventually gonna get a RMC and its the small things that help the money add up to a large investment

Is Justice League cheap though? No idea if it's true, but I've heard that the vehicles alone cost half a million each. If thats true, plus the screens, animatronics and the building? Probably a decent chunk of money.

Is Justice League cheap though? No idea if it's true, but I've heard that the vehicles alone cost half a million each. If thats true, plus the screens, animatronics and the building? Probably a decent chunk of money.

SF is cloning it like there is no tomorrow so I'd assume its not that expensive but it obviously isn't that cheap either

SF is cloning it like there is no tomorrow so I'd assume its not that expensive but it obviously isn't that cheap either

Good point. I'd like to see how much these actually cost. I'd bet they're more expensive than Joker was.

Reese's at Hershey was $5.1 million and that was built 10 years ago. It also was also more of a traditional ride with no giant screens and vehicles that just turned around. This is just a random guess but I think Justice League would have to be 2 to 3 times that amount.

They figure a single "Justice League" cost's about in the 6-7mil range. The Vehicle's cost $500,000 a piece, and the production of the first 2 installation's on "Justice League" cost $12mil split between the 2 Park's that recieved them. Now after a few year's of them Producing them, i'm sure they got the process a little cheaper. So were talking it's another 7mil investment just like "The Joker" was if you factor in the surrounding area's freshing up that it will recieve.

Edited by Railer

They figure a single "Justice League" cost's about in the 6-7mil range. The Vehicle's cost $500,000 a piece, and the production of the first 2 installation's on "Justice League" cost $12mil split between the 2 Park's that recieved them. Now after a few year's of them Producing them, i'm sure they got the process a little cheaper. So were talking it's another 7mil investment just like "The Joker" was if you factor in the surrounding area's freshing up that it will recieve.

What is your source? Seems low.

Y'all should feel the same; a JL would be good since its cheap and adds to the park, with that were saving more money for a larger purchase somewhere down the line. Were eventually gonna get a RMC and its the small things that help the money add up to a large investment

Not how GA works. They gave us the super loop which probably costs under a million, and then gave us a clone.

Not how GA works. They gave us the super loop which probably costs under a million, and then gave us a clone.

I don't get the "hate" from clones, Batman's a clone, so is superman and TDK and they're all good clones, oh and eldiablo. Eventually well get a actually unique RMC. You only look at the bad, look at how far great adventure has gotten! Its truely an amazing park, we don't need a unique coaster every year and btwwww the joker is an amazing ride

• Like 1

Most people visiting the park probably don't know or care that a coaster is a clone. Unless someone has been to Fiesta Texas since last year (or will be going to Nagashima Spa Land next year), Joker is a totally new ride for everyone. As long as the ride is fun, I don't mind that it exists in other parks.