Coaster Kang

Blue Boomerang On Total Mayhem Posters

I walked around the park and I noticed that the boomerang from the video is still there on the poster. Do you guys think there is a chance we could get a boomerang in the near future?

I'm surprised that both of his animations had inaccuracies. Usually that's not the case

The Boomarang was from the Batman concept art and there is nothing truly spectacular behind TM, they must have decided to that; as for Nitro in the parking lot, I think that supposed to say that Ka is supreme and everything bows down to it (except for ZDOD because its the 3 sons of Ka). Speaking of Ka and sons, how many sons did he tiger Kinda Ka have?

• Like 1

It's really not the same at all. That rendering has OUR coasters in the background, pretty much just showing off our line up. The TM rendering has a ride that's never been in our park. It's totally different.

Little off-topic, but related: I've always wondered why the Ka animation had a yellow train. Was one of our trains supposed to be yellow?

I'm not sure exactly. What ever happened to Ka's 4th train anyway? Do they keep it for spare parts, and what color is it? KK's blocking allows for 1 more train if they use both stations but maybe since they don't use both anymore they can only run 3

What ever happened to Ka's 4th train anyway? Do they keep it for spare parts, and what color is it? KK's blocking allows for 1 more train if they use both stations but maybe since they don't use both anymore they can only run 3

Correct, they stopped running the 4th train when the dual station layout was done away with. Unless they utilize both queue sections in the station, a 4th train would not speed up loading/wait time. If memory serves, the train colors are Orange, Green, Dark Blue, and a lighter Blue/Teal.

They switched to using 3 trains for a number of reasons.

1. At the time (pre-Zumanjaro), it was actually faster with 3 trains on 1 side than 4 trains on 2 sides. During a winter tour, they reassured us that they would reverse the decision if it wasn't faster. I believe the switch tracks were a big issue for them.

2. It allows them to have 1 train sitting out every year for complete rehabilitation. Right now, I think the teal train is out, although they could probably just put whatever color body they want on the train. The teal coverings are on the side of the station that faces the parking lot. You can probably see them through the parking lot fence.

3. It saves money by only having to staff 1 station, instead of 2.

they should have set up KK station like TTD. I think TTD you get off the train before the station then the train advances empty. could have had the station wrap around that turn around in the back and fit 4 trains probably

• Like 1

KK can do it... I only see them load and unload at the front station. When the train moves into the back station they can unload there then move the empty train forward... then keep on going... empty train loading in the front station, full train being unloaded in the rear station and the 3rd one in queue after it made its run. Of course they would have to staff a few more people in the rear station though.

last time I was there they were loading and unloading both trains in the station at the same time with 3 trains running

The 4th train is currently sitting on the storage tracks near the launch area. They were doing a great job of getting the trains out and launched on Sunday. They really need to find out a way to get Zumanjaro and KK to run independently of each other. It would bring KK back to it's original capacity.

^I noticed it too back in early September. I heard they usually bring it out during the fall for whatever reason

^ They actually switched out the trains already. The teal train was sitting out all season for maintenance. As of this past weekend, the teal train is now running and the dark blue train is sitting on the storage track being disassembled.

EDIT: I agree with the Ka's crew pace. I noticed on Saturday that they would have all 3 trains loaded and ready to launch while they were waiting around for Zumanjaro. They did this pretty consistently, too.

Edited by Matt Kaiser