• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

Sign in to follow this  
Fgcassady

What ride would you like to see go?

20 members have voted

1. 1. What ride would you like to see go?

• Kingda ka
    • El toro
    • Bizarro
    • Runaway mine train
    • Skull mountain
    • El Diablo
    • Batman the ride
    • Nitro
    • Green lantern
    • Superman

I honestly don't really want to see anything go, we have enough empty areas in the park that we can add new rides for a good few years without removing anything.

all of Frontier adventures and Plaza (except El Toro, El Diablo[but just because they just got it], and SORA) I would make El Toro and El diablo apart of Golden Kingdom. I'd rename El Diablo Eye of the Tiger and El Toro Dragon of Doom. I'd turn Frontier adventures into a more African theme similar to Camp Aventura with a Sky 2 model themed to an African bird (there is a bird called a Kiwi) where the Arena is. I'd add a French Quarter section beyond that with a new area just for concerts (and a monorail to HH)

Whoops! Forgot green lantern

And The Dark Knight Coaster

I honestly don't really want to see anything go, we have enough empty areas in the park that we can add new rides for a good few years without removing anything.

. I agree there's not really any bad rides here and to put rides like Nitro and RMT on here is crazy!

im going with a ride not on the list. I say zumanjaro for it screwing up Kinda Kas capacity. it should have been built on its own tower

Out of those options it would be El Diablo, I know it is new, but it isn't the greatest. However for any ride in the park I would choose one of those upcharge rides like the slingshot.

I never ride the upcharges. I pretend it's because I wont spend the cash but I'm a chicken.

I know a lot of people think El Diablo is a disappointment but I think it was a good addition for some of the younger riders.

I cant chose between the rides in the poll. I enjoy all of them and wouldn't want to see any of them go.

• Like 2

im going with a ride not on the list. I say zumanjaro for it screwing up Kinda Kas capacity. it should have been built on its own tower

And Zumanjaro breaks a lot. It got some blood from The Chiller.

Even Viper & Batman and Robin?

What about the Roadrunner Railway? That ride causes headbanging and bruises as it's a kids coaster.

What about the Roadrunner Railway? That ride causes headbanging and bruises as it's a kids coaster.

Took my three year old on it yesterday. Really is a rough ride.

• Like 1

Took my three year old on it yesterday. Really is a rough ride.

I visited yesterday. I have a trip report on it. They should have a maximum height requirement of 54'' for the Roadrunner Railway

Edited by Viper26

I am disappointed when anything is removed. I am greedy and want it all!

Same here! I'm also a greedy guy, I want SFGADV to be the best, but if anything had to go, it would probably be a kiddy ride

I want Houdini or Sky Screamer Removed and sent to SFGAm

you greedy person, why are you on here instead of some SFGAm website?

It was a joke. Why can't I be a member of the site if I live in Gurnee?

You can get our Buccaneer Battle if you give us Houdini

Edited by Coaster Justin

Same here! I'm also a greedy guy, I want SFGADV to be the best, but if anything had to go, it would probably be a kiddy ride

Get that Road Runner Railroad garbage outta here!!!!

And yeah, SFGAm should've gotten the Sky Screamer too last year.