Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Photo Trip Report: October 16th, 2015 - Fright Fest Friday

Is the main entrance for TM on the Adventure Alley/Safari Kids or the Boardwalk/Frontier[Golden Kingdom, Plaza, and SORA] side of the park?

Great pictures. It always amazes me how crowded it is to get in to the park even with only a few hours before closing. I guess if someone lives close by it's still worth it to get a few rides or trails in.

What amazes me is the long lines were for the ticket booths. Why would you pay full price at 9PM when you know the park closes at midnight? Not to mention that you have to imagine that the lines are going to be extra long once you get in.

What amazes me is the long lines were for the ticket booths. Why would you pay full price at 9PM when you know the park closes at midnight? Not to mention that you have to imagine that the lines are going to be extra long once you get in.

That's a waste of money for a day ticket and only stay for 3 hours because the park closes soon.

I would say Six Flags should consider an evening only ticket for Fright Fest (or after 4pm ticket for regular operation) at some discount, but it doesn't seem that people really mind paying $70 for three hours of crowds (which is completely beyond me).

They do have a discounted evening ticket for after 6, but it's only used during the summer.