29yrswithaGApass

SFGA Nabs Top East Coast Spot for Best Theme Park Halloween Event in USA TODAY Contest

Six Flags Great Adventure Nabs Top East Coast Spot for

Best Theme Park Halloween Event in USA TODAY Contest

Jackson, NJ—October 19, 2015—After four weeks of competitive voting, USA TODAY and 10Best Readers' Choice recently announced that Six Flags Great Adventure’s Fright Fest has been named among the best Theme Park Halloween Events in the country, nabbing the top spot on the East Coast and the No. 2 spot in the nation.

Known for its family-friendly thrills by day and zombie-filled fright by night, the world’s largest theme park transforms for seven Fright Fest weekends from late September through early November. In 2015, Six Flags Great Adventure is delivering its biggest, scariest Fright Fest in history with 22 Halloween-themed attractions including three new haunts – Big Top Terror 3-D, Blood Shed and Demon District. The festival runs weekends through Nov. 1 and includes admission to some of the world’s best and most terrifying thrill rides.

"We are grateful to our enthusiastic fans who voted Six Flags Great Adventure’s Fright Fest the East Coast’s best theme park Halloween event. The award speaks to our top-notch haunts, spine-chilling entertainment and industry-leading, innovative thrill rides and attractions," said park President John Fitzgerald.

Six Flags Great Adventure’s sister park, Six Flags Magic Mountain located near L.A., was named America’s best scream park, making Six Flags Fright Fest a coast-to-coast powerhouse. Fright Fest is hosted by all 13 Six Flags theme parks on weekends in October and early November.

To see the complete list of winners in the 'Best Theme Park' contest category, visit: http://www.10best.com/awards/travel/best-theme-park-halloween-event/

For more information on Six Flags Great Adventure’s Fright Fest. visit www.sixflags.com/greatadventure

Source: Six Flags Great Adventure

That's great. I enjoy going to Fright Fest with my family. We expect large crowds so we aren't bothered by them, we just go for the sights and maybe a ride or two. I think the park did a nice job again this year.

I cant place the Six Flags Great Adventure photo from the article even though it says it was supplied by Great Adventure. Is that a stock Six Flags photo or does it have me lost in the park someplace?

Thanks. Since I couldn't even identify the coaster in the background I was beginning to doubt that I had ever been to Great Adventure over the years I've been getting season passes.

Edited by scott

No top ten for Dorney Park?

First off they cheated and Cedar Fairs Haunts are a thousands times better then anything at fright fest ! i hate these contests