29yrswithaGApass

SFHH NJ Announces New Caribbean Cove Water Play Area for 2016

Basically we got SFFT 2015 add on with SFA 2016 add on. That's semi-cheap (like how many of these do they order at once like did both parks agree on that coaster type like 3.5 years ago and maybe another one or two?)

It is ironic that there are only the two. Lets just hope the staff has enough test kits and chemicals for the water.

I just hope they inject enough bleach into the water and not skimp on it, HH uses bleach as you can see lots of tanks marked Sodium Hypochlorite aka bleach. They also have CO2 tanks for lowering PH levels as bleach tends to increase PH but CO2 isn't as good as muriatic acid since it causes TA to rise and still requires some acid to lower TA. However water features (like waterfalls and jets) decrease TA so maybe it balences out?

Most waterparks seem to have 3 restrooms such as Wildwater Kingdom and Hershey's Boardwalk.

Edited by The Master

HH really needs to add a 2nd wave pool and double the amount of slides. The park seems to hit max capacity all the time. the lines are brutal. great addition for kids, but they need to help out with the lines on the adult slides.

I just hope they inject enough bleach into the water and not skimp on it, HH uses bleach as you can see lots of tanks marked Sodium Hypochlorite aka bleach. They also have CO2 tanks for lowering PH levels as bleach tends to increase PH but CO2 isn't as good as muriatic acid since it causes TA to rise and still requires some acid to lower TA. However water features (like waterfalls and jets) decrease TA so maybe it balences out? [/size]

Most waterparks seem to have 3 restrooms such as Wildwater Kingdom and Hershey's Boardwalk. [/size]

I love listening to a fellow BBB geek out ;) but it totally agree they need another bathroom in HH. And they need to keep on top of cleaning them too. They were SO BAD the last time we went. Awful.

If you look at the 2015 map below which highlights the location of the two current restrooms (and area served before you hit the next restroom), I would think the new restroom facility would be constructed closer to the original children's area. (Assuming that it isn't a backstage facility.)

gallery_2_35_248340.jpg

I never understood why they did not have restrooms by the children's areas... for obvious reasons!

Either being cheap, trying to draw guests more to the restaurants and shops, or both. Hopefully this new restroom is for guests as the park needs it. The first aid station does have a restroom but it is a single stall and not intended to serve general guests.