• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

Sign in to follow this  
scott

Six Flags Should Introduce a Season Guest Pass

I with when I purchased season passes for my family I could have gotten an extra one that could be used for a guest. It wouldn't be set up to be specific to a single person but linked to my biometrics. We head to the park quite a bit but my older daughter doesn't have a friend to bring and at 16 I think she is board with the rest of us. This way she could invite someone who doesn't have a season pass.

I would think it could work the same way a bring a friend for free coupon would work only you have to have the pass with you. My guest would present the pass and either I would have to have already passed the scanner or I would have to scan a second time to allow the gust pass to work.

I would have picked up a guest pass if it was available.

Sorry if I didn't explain it well but I think you might get the idea. Just something I have thought about every time I would drag my 16 year old to the park with the family and wished she had a friend to make it more fun for her.

Im in the same boat. Would be nice for us but dont think that would make much sense for SF. Maybe they could meet us in the middle and continue to offer a few days bring a fiend free but also introduce a year long bring a friend for 19.99 or 24.99 for pass holders.