• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

29yrswithaGApass

NEW! Images of Modern America: Six Flags Great Adventure - Oct 2nd Book Signing at GA!

Just looking at an item once is all it takes.

I haven't even done that yet, i've only been using Amazon for Hasbro Black Series 6in. Star Wars figures. Since i went and saw that damm', "Force Awakens" i started collecting again after like a 30yr break. But i just got the e-mail again with it listed at the top of the featured item's. Now that i did look at it last time the email came, that item will always be popping up. At least i won't forget the release date lol.

We are only about a week away from our new book on Six Flags Great Adventure hitting the bookshelves and internet bookstores! Here is a tiny tiny peek!

gallery_2_35_327669.jpg

Tomorrow is the official release date!!!

Click the picture if you haven't ordered yet! It will take you right to Amazon to order it....

gallery_2_35_455372.jpg

My friend just snap chatted me a photo of it in Barns & Nobels! Congrats on the release!!Mine arrived today, can't wait to read through it!

Edited by jdc12192

So my wife said I am known to watch the movie rather than read the book. When does the movie come out?

Jk

I ordered today. Looking forward to being schooled on the history of one of our favorite places to be. Thanks for putting in all that work.

Thanks everyone! There is one photo in the book which I imagine will generate a lot of discussion and some further explanation. It would make a great Planned But Never Built spotlight!

Please, if anyone does see the book on display at their local Barnes & Noble or at the park, snap a picture and post it here! I don't get to see it from 1,000 miles away... :(

Please, if anyone does see the book on display at their local Barnes & Noble or at the park, snap a picture and post it here! I don't get to see it from 1,000 miles away... :(

I'll look for it today, I'm going to look for the first book since I never got it.

It's on shelfs! I'll upload the pictures once I get home.

I went looking for the 1st book, Howell B&N said sold out and Freehold said in stock so off I went.

Only 2 left of the old book! The one on display ontop and there was one below on the shelf(which i took)

n30uhU9.jpg

eINWxrY.jpg

Whats that all the way to the right on the shelf?

nBp8iWc.jpgL89lPSR.jpg

Edited by jdc12192
added photos
  • Like 1

Do they sell copies of the books in the park itself?

I would be there for that if it was on a sunday

Congratulations on the release of the book. It's nice to see pictures of the book on store shelves.