• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

Sign in to follow this  
Fgcassady

Blackbeard's Lost Treasure Train being demolished?

I just heard about this, yes the tracks being removed. Is this because of Total Mayhem? Or are they replacing it? Maybe something new for kids in the future, I don't imagine they will put a flat ride there, but it is a possibility. What do you guys think?

Where did you hear this? If you are referring to the piece a track at the rear of the station, I believe that was taken out so the train could be removed (which is part of annual maintenance).

Coasterfeed on insta, and I do believe it's for total mayhem for the trucks, and what you said. But this seems a little too big of a gap for maintenance

Yes but it won't let me upload them.

gallery_4021_1067_14875.jpeg

Edited by 29yrswithaGApass
Added your uploaded photo.

Yeah, Truck's for "Total Mayhem" will be going into BBLTT's infield. Just think about that for a second........wait for it. Anyway, i always liked that piece of Track they remove to get the Train off. It is a steep little dive into the Station. I never really thought about how they get the Train off the Circut, this thread at least learned me something new.

Someone orginally posted this photo saying it was coming down as a joke and ofcourse people ran with it.

Like Harry said the piece if for maintenance and how they remove the trains etc. It's not going anywhere

You need to know the URL of the photo you want to embed. If you uploaded it to our gallery, click the image, selection Options on the right, click Share Link, and Image Link and copy the info there. In your reply to topic box, click the green picture frame (under the smiley face icon), and insert the URL (http://.... .jpg).

There's usually a line full of families for this ride, so there should be no way in removing Blackbeard's Lost Treasure Train.

You need to know the URL of the photo you want to embed. If you uploaded it to our gallery, click the image, selection Options on the right, click Share Link, and Image Link and copy the info there. In your reply to topic box, click the green picture frame (under the smiley face icon), and insert the URL (http://.... .jpg).

there is no smiley face icon thing