• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

Fgcassady

SFGADV in Minecraft - Now open!

Can you place vertical tracks now or is that a mod?

The Traincarts plugin uses signs to control speeds/stations/the such and allows you to use ladders as vertical track

• Like 2

Hello fellow GAH fans! We have a big announcement to make, you saw our few updates on GADV -- It's now open!!!

tn_gallery_4021_1067_242449.pngtn_gallery_4021_1067_1123647.pngtn_gallery_4021_1067_1309026.png

wait, did you update it to 1.9 or not?

3rd time, no, and we won't for a while

I finally checked this out, and it's decent. The coasters themselves are nice but in stuff like the station and queue and other places in the park are off

I finally checked this out, and it's decent. The coasters themselves are nice but in stuff like the station and queue and other places in the park are off

For you that's Skull Mountain, not everything, but you have no idea how to outline so you cannot judge

For you that's Skull Mountain, not everything, but you have no idea how to outline so you cannot judge

There's more than that, like Batman's station is messed up, Nitro is missing the test seat. How did you mess up Skull Mountain so that you have to drop 2 entire blocks before entering the station?

There's more than that, like Batman's station is messed up, Nitro is missing the test seat. How did you mess up Skull Mountain so that you have to drop 2 entire blocks before entering the station?

The batman station is not messed up, it's on an angle, and you've never outlined or built a ride on an angle so you can't really judge, two blocks isn't much, I'm sure a block is a meter not s kilometer Edited by Fgcassady

The batman station is not messed up, it's on an angle, and you've never outlined or built a ride on an angle so you can't really judge, two blocks isn't much, I'm sure a block is a meter not s kilometer

The Batman station is indeed built on an angle, but that doesn't change the fact that you enter on the side of it. And two blocks is 6 feet.

The Batman station is indeed built on an angle, but that doesn't change the fact that you enter on the side of it. And two blocks is 6 feet.

Exactly, and I'm sure you enter on the west side of the station on batman

My kids said they tried to get on with the kindles but no luck. They asked if its PC only? I know nothing about it. Any advice?

My kids said they tried to get on with the kindles but no luck. They asked if its PC only? I know nothing about it. Any advice?

PC Only