MitchCaltabiano

New All Season Flash Pass coming soon- Never Offered before Limited Quantity

According to a park email sent out Wednesday, April 27th, the park will be adding a new, never before offered All Season FLASH pass! There is no confirmed price as of now. Here are some of the qualities of this new FLASH pass as from the email sent...

An All-Season THE FLASH Pass features:

THE FLASH Pass Gold service level

Guaranteed reservation with photo ID

Up to 50% less wait time

Valid all 2016 season at Six Flags Great Adventure

Exclusive for Six Flags Pass Holders and Members

Add up to 5 riders each visit for an additional fee (at the park)

Upgrade to Platinum service level at the park for an additional fee

Enter through THE FLASH Pass Headquarters Online Express entrance.

Are you guys excited about the new All Season FLASH pass? Or would you rather the park keep the current system?

The price is $399. It's on the link below. I'm curious about how many or these they are offering. If I had money to burn I would do it but I'm just going to avoid the busy times anyway.

https://www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/store/flash-pass

$399 is insane. They have these membership "pay per month" things, so why wouldn't they have that for this? Even if they split the $399 over 12 months, that would still be over $33 a month. I can't see how this would be worth it. I don't think they'll sell more than 15.

The Issue with it is that you have to visit the park very often to make it worth the cost yet if you visit the park a lot you probably have ridden everything so many times you don't mind skipping some rides during a trip to the park if they have longer than normal lines. I still think it will sell. If someone goes to the park 40 times a year, that makes it $10 a visit.

If it is gold level then it also means Joker and El Diablo aren't included.

The full price made me lol. Then again all the tickets and passes seem to be in perpetual sale. Didn't see any mention of HH being included. If it was six flags wide and water parks I could see myself buying a few. Right now though, no way. Just not worth it.

The full price made me lol. Then again all the tickets and passes seem to be in perpetual sale. Didn't see any mention of HH being included. If it was six flags wide and water parks I could see myself buying a few. Right now though, no way. Just not worth it.

I'd only want it for HH. Also, why don't they have an option to choose the Flash Pass type? I'm fine with waiting the full amount of time as long as I don't have to stand in the line. More than $5 a month wouldn't be worth it for me. At least they'd get that. What SP holder buys the Flash Pass? If they made it cheap, they'd only gain money. Doesn't Disney give theirs away for free?

Not worth it, I rather go to another park where a fast pass isn't required to have a good time. For $400 I expect a Universal hotel style fastpass. For the amount they are charging it should include HH. Even then still not worth it.

Edited by The Master

If Six Flags sells a lot of them at the parks that currently have it for sale I could see it being added to all parks like how the dining pass was tested at 2 parks.

I'm interested to see how it plays out. We only had the need to get them a handful of times over the years. Usually during bring a friend days. It's nice but sometimes the hecklers can ruin the fun. If these sell a lot on top of daily purchasers, I can see it get ugly particularly during FF. We will see.

Guessing they aren't selling that well if they priced this at $100 lower than the SFMM one....

Or because SFMM has a 12 months season and GA only has a 9 month season the price reflects it.

I'm interested to see how it plays out. We only had the need to get them a handful of times over the years. Usually during bring a friend days. It's nice but sometimes the hecklers can ruin the fun. If these sell a lot on top of daily purchasers, I can see it get ugly particularly during FF. We will see.

Why would it get ugly?

FF tends to be one of the busiest seasons at the park along with having the most rowdy crowds.

Up to 50% wait decrease isn't much for $400.

Edited by The Master

^ Agreed, given how much this costs it seems easy enough to simply plan ahead and go to the park on days it won't be as crowded to save $400 on flash passes.

We're all obviously not the target demographic for this. It's for people who are actually willing to pay that much money for this. This is a high demand, low supply situation, so of course the price will be high. You can't have everyone (or even just every enthusiast) walking around with flash passes - it defeats the purpose of the flash pass. IMO the price is fine, and too low if anything.

• Like 1

Agreed, I wouldn't want to see it like at Cedar Fair parks where although they say there is a limit to Fast Lane passes for a day, they still have too many of them to the point where the Fast Lane line is bad making both Fastlane and regular line longer and that's with them charging up to $149 for a single day of a Fast Lane Plus at Cedar Point.

If there is enough money SF would oversell fast passes too.

The Issue with it is that you have to visit the park very often to make it worth the cost yet if you visit the park a lot you probably have ridden everything so many times you don't mind skipping some rides during a trip to the park if they have longer than normal lines. I still think it will sell. If someone goes to the park 40 times a year, that makes it $10 a visit.

If it is gold level then it also means Joker and El Diablo aren't included.

well if you go to the website, joker and el diablo are included in the all season flash pass.

I wish my home park (SFGAm) would offer this. 5 Rides without waiting in lines.

I'd just have to go 6 times and it would've paid for itself.

My home park added one so I'm gonna buy it on Sunday