13 hours ago, GAcoaster said:

But they'll be replaced with a new "membership" program, just like Six Flags and Busch Gardens are doing. It's a way to change the levels and perks being offered, and change it to a more stable revenue stream and a tax savings for Disney. 

I prefer a plain season pass and at least SF still has that option. The SF membership does cost more than a plain SP, and it is also more of a hassle. I prefer to pay full upfront to avoid financing costs from installment plans which is what memberships really are. It will be some time before DL can roll out a membership program due to CA's strict COVID restrictions. Who knows what kind of payment shenanigans Disney's membership will have as they are a scaby company. 

Since installment plans allow more people to afford expensive items and services at an additional long run cost, it would be counterproductive for Disneyland's growing overcrowding issues. The membership payments will likely be quite high to offset this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For what they charge for admission there isn’t any excuse for closed/seasonal attractions.  

I can’t help but think we will soon be picking apart It’s a Small World and replacing and removing dolls from various countries because they are viewed as being offensive to their native people.  

What a surprise! Disney is closing more attractions, this time in the Animal Kingdom. Both Rafiki’s Planet Watch and the Wildlife Express train ride are closing next month. At the same time ticket pri

Posted Images