• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
29yrswithaGApass

Justice League: Battle for Metropolis to Debut in 2017 at SFGA

I had the pleasure of going inside the Justice League ride building today and watch the cars circulate as testing continues. I know it has taken what seems forever for Great Adventure to get a dark ride but good things come to those that wait and it appears we have a genuine winner coming our way!

Trip report?

I am going to try to put together an official trip report tonight. Here are some photos to hold you guys over!

The Hall of Justice looks even bigger in person.

gallery_2_35_385015.jpg

Outside, there will be a couple of queue switchbacks before heading into the Hall.

gallery_2_35_585363.jpg

Indoor queue number one:

gallery_2_35_562691.jpg

And indoor queue number two where you pick up your 3D glasses:

gallery_2_35_594453.jpg

The load are is packed with all sorts of action!

gallery_2_35_109393.jpg

gallery_2_35_342231.jpg

gallery_2_35_251897.jpg

The new ride vehicles look really cool. So Disney and Universal-like!

gallery_2_35_4435.jpg

gallery_2_35_636482.jpg

For all you tech geeks, here is the track layout and monitoring systems. Plenty of cameras throughout so no shenanigans!

gallery_2_35_526304.jpg

gallery_2_35_466805.jpg

gallery_2_35_47535.jpg

And as always, exit through the gift shop.

gallery_2_35_428660.jpg

Many more photos including the surrounding area coming soon!

• Like 1

The sign looks great. Simple but grand.

I skipped over the interior shots after the queue. I'm going to with and enjoy it for the first time when I get in but as always you took some fantastic shots. Thank you.

Just saw a billboard for this ride on the PA Turnpike last night.

Looks like Justice League Battle for Metropolis will be done in next week, so three weeks left is the ride will be opening soon! I expecting more picture update on the ride this weekend and next week!

Hope the opening is not this weekend. I'll be at Kings Dominion.

Looks like Justice League Battle for Metropolis will be done in next week, so three weeks left is the ride will be opening soon! I expecting more picture update on the ride this weekend and next week!

You should be thankful for what you get, and not 'expect' anything from Harry or anyone else on the site.

• Like 1

Harry's latest post on the June 2017 events confirms Justice League will be open by June 25th :)

Not sure where you're seeing that.

Not sure where you're seeing that.

DC Super Hero Summer: Firefighter Appreciation Day June 25

As part of the DC Super Hero Summer, Six Flags salutes super heroes of service with Firefighter Appreciation Day. Firefighters, their friends and family are invited to stay in the park for 90 minutes after it closes for exclusive ride rime on BATMAN: The Ride, THE DARK KNIGHT Coaster and the all-new JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis 4D.

Thanks. I also thought he was saying Harry said it'd be open on the 25th.

I thought so too but I know I didn't share any date so I knew that wasn't the case!

Is the ride is almost done by next week. I like to see pictures of the dark ride being finished by next week.

It's coming along nicely.

DC+Super+2.jpg

• Like 3

While I'm bummed that the opening has been delayed, if Harry's pictures are anything to go by, the wait will definitely be worth it.

Looks like Metro Grill will open too! Wow even a separate entrance for the event? Maybe through the picnic area? I'm gonna try to make it next Thursday. I'm so excited!

It is funny when you realize that our Justice League ride will have more animatronics figures then the gazillion dollar Pandora section of Disney's Animal Kingdom!