• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

29yrswithaGApass

Justice League: Battle for Metropolis to Debut in 2017 at SFGA

When they will start building Justice League dark ride in this month, November, December or January?

I would say pretty soon. I'm going this weekend, so I'm gonna try to get a view of the area from the skyride to see any progress.

You can create your own album, upload to one of the public photo albums in the galleries or use attachments. Below are the direction for attachments previously explained by Yoshi:

"To add pictures, go to more reply options and then at the bottom of the post text box is attach files. Just click browse to select each picture, then click attach this file and then it should show up on the page with a thumbnail and you have to click add to post for each picture."

I'll have to check that out.

In the mean time you can go to our GAH Photo Drop gallery and upload your photo(s). Once loaded click on your photo, go to Options on the right and select Share Links and copy Image Link.

Go to your post, click the green picture frame (below the smiley face), paste the link into URL and click OK.

Thanks. I was able to upload but still not seeing everything you mentioned. Maybe it's because I'm on an iPad. Either way I posted the links below.

Edited by Sluggo77

Is everyone will update about Justice League dark ride this weekend?

As I mentioned there is really nothing happening for the JL yet. Here are a couple of pics from 11/5/16 showing the site prep.

gallery_4036_223_96269.jpg

gallery_4036_223_2765462.jpg

gallery_4036_223_2876513.jpg

gallery_4036_223_441886.jpg

I still see the same steel structure under Nitro. When looking at it there really doesn't seem to be enough for a large building. Any chance with the Park changing Presidents that JL's location could have been reevaluated? I'm guessing not but the sim building is still there.

Edited by 29yrswithaGApass

Ugh, what's our park's taking so long to start building up JL dark ride yet? And how's big this building site is gonna be like?

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

What's the rush? You won't be able to ride it any sooner. Last year, the construction schedule for Justice League was staggered so that the one at SFM was about a month or so ahead of the one at SFGam. It appears that SFOG is first this year and it is unclear if we are going to be second or last. Once the building is completed, the site is turned over to Sally Corp to complete the ride build out.

From the SFGam twitter:

Nov 16, 2015

CT8fPEUVEAAx_2F.jpg

Dec 3, 2015

CVWfvZ7XIAA9zMh.jpg

Jan 12, 2016

CYkEMh1WsAE1Ebx.jpg

Jan 27, 2016

CZxQTtXWEAEYA78.jpg

Feb 10, 2016

Ca4s712W4AMMrWf.jpg

Just some very small site updates. Looks like preliminary prep-work, like installing or relocating pipes and fire hydrants?

hhrSvLw.jpg

Slna1jg.jpg

QTCVuM3.jpg

So, are they going to incorporate the observatory from Chiller? It looks so lonely with everything cleared out around it lol

The observatory is a fully functioning building (enclosed w/ AC and maybe even heat?) that they actually use for employee training and storage. While it does look lonely, it is used!

Edited by Matt Kaiser

I got to see the JL building at SFOG today and holy crap, the shell of the building is done and the interior walls are already going up! What is taking so long at Great Adventure?

That picture of SFGAm from February is about where they're at here at SFOG.

I would think SFMM's would take the longest with the new ending and sorts (At least with it opening).

Edited by Mr.Six

I just went to the park today, and I went to check out JL dark ride's site, it's getting there to build up the steel building soon for a dark ride. Is anyone visiting the park to check out the JL dark ride today?

I'm trying to get over to the park on Sunday. Its either that or next Sunday as my only other day to go