• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

29yrswithaGApass

Justice League: Battle for Metropolis to Debut in 2017 at SFGA

Is anyone will take alot of pictures for updates on Justice League dark ride site while visiting the park this weekend?

If there are updates, people will post them. Things aren't at any exciting point yet.....

I have a question to make, during the off season at the park on the winter, does the heavy snow can affect the Justice League dark ride site?

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

I wonder Six Flags Great Adventure website will update to show Justice League dark ride construction stuff soon? Or someone will check JL dark ride site this weekend? I think they will start building up the steels for JL dark ride soon.

I have a question to make, during the off season at the park on the winter, does the heavy snow can affect the Justice League dark ride site?

as long as the foundation and slab is down before it gets real bad out side they should be in good shape

as long as the foundation and slab is down before it gets real bad out side they should be in good shape

Yeah. It's almost getting steel building for the dark ride soon than next year. If there's no problems about it. I'm sure it's okay to build the steel building for Justice League dark ride soon.

Six Flags Fun, If there is someone who is at the park and gets photos, I'm sure they will be posted. There probably isn't anything exciting going on yet.

Six Flags Fun, If there is someone who is at the park and gets photos, I'm sure they will be posted. There probably isn't anything exciting going on yet.

There were pictures posted last week, I'm sure not much has changed since then but that won't stop him from asking every other day anyway.

Edited by SatansHockey
  • Like 1

With SFOG changed Cotton States area to Metropolis area along with Justice League dark ride's opening in May 2017, will our park's going to same for change Movie Town / Old Country area to Gotham City or Metropolis area by Justice League Battle for Metropolis 4D open in May 2017 as well?

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

With SFOG changed Cotton States area to Metropolis area along with Justice League dark ride's opening in May 2017, will our park's going to same for change Movie Town / Old Country area to Gotham City or Metropolis area by Justice League Battle for Metropolis 4D open in May 2017 as well?

No, based on the negative responses from coaster enthusiasts on social media, the ride at Great Adventure was redesigned to be more violent and no longer features the Justice League. Instead, you are part of a rebel group fighting along side Cookie Monster in an epic battle against Somali warlords that have taken control of the world's cookie supply. As a result of the redesign, Total Mayhem will open July 2017.

XSbGDjg.jpg

• Like 2

I just went there today, and I saw the steels are near by JL dark ride site while riding Big Wheel, and the site is ready to build a 25,000 ft building in next month. Did everyone saw it and take pictures of the JL dark ride sit today too?

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

No thanks, guys. I don't take any pictures of it. It's up to you guys. Not me. Sorry guys.

If I see anything new from the Skyride tomorrow I'll take pics, but I'm sorta confused why you didn't take any of your own if you saw something? Lol
  • Like 1

No thanks, guys. I don't take any pictures of it. It's up to you guys. Not me. Sorry guys.

Why is it everyone else's responsibility to supply photos for your needs? You are always asking for photos and the least you could do was take some for other inquiring minds!

• Like 2

The chiller building is used for things so I don't see that happening.

You'll be able to view it right from the entrance. All the other sides are probably going to remain plain walls.