29yrswithaGApass

Justice League: Battle for Metropolis to Debut in 2017 at SFGA

The park has been posting a handful of Snapchats recently. If you have the app be sure to follow them @Gradventure

....Snapchat

The app store.

Does anyone know if the park doesn't want permanent webcams like CP has or is it a case where not enough people asked?

Does anyone know if the park doesn't want permanent webcams like CP has or is it a case where not enough people asked?

If i remember right they did it for GL? But could just be not enough people are interested or it is more work/money to set it up then it is to do updates themselves. Also with a webcam and this type of ride once the exterior is up,i don't think they'd move it inside so it'd just be us looking at a building.

Is going to be Justice League dark ride update pictures this weekend?

You are getting live updates via snapchat and construction videos. What more could you want?

If i remember right they did it for GL? But could just be not enough people are interested or it is more work/money to set it up then it is to do updates themselves. Also with a webcam and this type of ride once the exterior is up,i don't think they'd move it inside so it'd just be us looking at a building.

You are getting live updates via snapchat and construction videos. What more could you want?

But I can't find it, what's the name of Snapchat app is it? I need to see live updates of JL dark ride this weekend.

But I can't find it, what's the name of Snapchat app is it? I need to see live updates of JL dark ride this weekend.

You just answered your own question. The Snapchat app is called snapchat ???

You just answered your own question. The Snapchat app is called snapchat ???

Well I can't find it that's all. I hope someone will upload more pictures from JL dark ride from Snapchat very soon this month. I can't wait any longer.

Well I can't find it that's all. I hope someone will upload more pictures from JL dark ride from Snapchat very soon this month. I can't wait any longer.

Here are some pictures the park uploaded to Snapchat. Enjoy!

15941054_394610704223483_775119744625329

15965361_394610730890147_583317401466766

Its in the app store. If you don't have a smart phone or anything that can download apps then you cannot get it.

Its in the app store. If you don't have a smart phone or anything that can download apps then you cannot get it.

Actually, there's some software online that lets you simulate an Android phone.

How's Justice League dark ride update is doing now? Is its building is done now by this end of the month?

Walls are going up.

Saw it on snapchat last night

I'm still waiting for third update video about JL dark ride this month....How the ride is about to be done in three months left?

You know as much as we do....

Just like you don't know when the video is coming neither does anyone else. When the park releases something, it will be posted here. They don't seem to do update videos unless something major of different is happening compared to the last video.

Download the snapchat app if you want to see small and short updates every now and then, but until then you are going to have to wait for a video.

^ Do you have a smartphone? If you do why not just download the Snapchat app off of the App Store and be able to see the construction pics that way?

They will post something when they post something.....

Exciting things probably aren't happening.

Patience young grasshopper

• Like 1

^ No I don't have a smartphone at all. I need to see the pictures of construction Justice League dark ride soon this month that's all.

patience%20justice%20league_zpsjqexcs4v.

• Like 1

The new Justice League ride will be accompanied by new and rethemed food stands and a JL gift shop at the ride's exit. Even the Chiller's observatory building will look different without its hands.

gallery_2_515_259805.jpg

gallery_2_515_13911.jpg

gallery_2_515_425538.jpg