29yrswithaGApass

Justice League: Battle for Metropolis to Debut in 2017 at SFGA

I wonder Justice League Battle for Metropolis will be opening on Memorial Day weekend, by the way is everyone will take a lot of pictures of JL dark ride site on this weekend?

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

Update video--

Keep in mind this is probably from a decent time ago and the ride is further along then it shows

Yup, some of the shots in the beginning of the video were from the tour Harry and I had almost 4 weeks ago on April 1st. The Joker Animatronic and initial track installation was from All American Thrills' tour 2 weeks ago today. The ride vehicles and testing is probably within the last week and a half.

Even so, they seem almost done to me. I don't know how long it takes to set up the whole "show" aspect with the projectors and everything, but I imagine it should be quick considering the entire thing already exists elsewhere. I think a Memorial Day opening is not out of the question.

^ When the ride building will get facade very soon?

They are working on it if you've seen Construction photos. Can you just be patient.

Sally Corporation? Are they a specialty contractor?

Sally Corporation is a dark ride manufacturer that has been around for quite some time (1977). They more or less started as an alternative that mimics animatronics, but with a less realistic feel for the viewing audience.

Yesterday, I was on Safari Off Road Adventure before aheading back to the loading station, the tour guide confirmed Justice League Battle for Metropolis will be opening on Memorial Day weekend.

Yesterday, I was on Safari Off Road Adventure before aheading back to the loading station, the tour guide confirmed Justice League Battle for Metropolis will be opening on Memorial Day weekend.

Did someone ask the tour guide the question? Our tour guide (young woman) did not mention anything. Of course I probably understood about a quarter of what she said over the microphone with all the wind and truck engine noise.

I wouldn't take that as 100% truth. They don't know the exact date, they just know as much as the public knows- Memorial Day weekend(as usual). Some guides mention stuff like that to fill in downtime and interact with people where some guides rather stay quiet and relax.

I walked all over the place yesterday and couldn't see exactly where the ride is being built. Is it behind the fences and gates beyond Dark Knight, near the picnic grove?

I walked all over the place yesterday and couldn't see exactly where the ride is being built. Is it behind the fences and gates beyond Dark Knight, near the picnic grove?

Yes right across from showcase theater. Where the chiller station once stood.

^ No, the tour guide mention the ride opening on Memorial Day weekend this month.

Im sure they barley know when it will open. The ride is not complete from what I know.

^ I estimate that image is from around April 1st or a little earlier. That's basically the state of the site from the tour Harry and I had, right before they repaved the concrete in front of Showcase.

I wonder someone will take pictures on update on Justice League dark ride this weekend?

There has been instructions on how to post pictures in a post and I don't remember how to do it so I made an album.

The path to the picnic area was open today so I took some pictures of the exterior. Enjoy.

http://www.greatadventurehistory.com/Forums/index.php?app=gallery&image=25390

Edited by scott
  • Like 1