29yrswithaGApass

2018 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

^ The some of new thrill ride package will added on the old ride's spot. Or RMC T-Rex is happening next year, it will put in new Metropolis section or old RT's spot.

Don't ya think we might get RMC T-Rex or Thrill Ride Package next year?

Oh god not the T-rex speculation/rumors again. Those who have been on the site a while know why i say this :P;)

• Like 1

Don't ya think we might get RMC T-Rex or Thrill Ride Package next year?

From the success of the Zamperla Giant Discoverys, I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's what we receive in 2018. I'm not sure if we would see any other rides though, maybe a Disk-O or Enterprise. The thing i would love to see is all of them come in 2018, but knowing Six Flagsc it wont happen.

Well, I don't think we'll ever get a T-Rex. At best maybe a Raptor in like 2020. If ANYTHING a giant discovery. Or I think Marci Gras would work.

Oh god not the T-rex speculation/rumors again. Those who have been on the site a while know why i say this :P;)

But it makes perfect sense, and they will put it by the games on the boardwalk to make massive amounts of money. Lmao and smh.

From the success of the Zamperla Giant Discoverys, I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's what we receive in 2018. I'm not sure if we would see any other rides though, maybe a Disk-O or Enterprise. The thing i would love to see is all of them come in 2018, but knowing Six Flagsc it wont happen.

I agree, I could also see a DC themed kids section like SFOG has in the remaining space of Old Country next to Justice League. I think the next coaster will be a family woodie, maybe GCI and in 2-3 years.
  • Like 1

I agree, I could also see a DC themed kids section like SFOG has in the remaining space of Old Country next to Justice League. I think the next coaster will be a family woodie, maybe GCI and in 2-3 years.

Next kids expansion will be 2020, if you don't believe me go in th Guest Relations/Information center adjacent to the old entrance to Old Country, to the right of the Main Street Fountain. But as for 2019, this could be the year for the next coaster, and it will most likely have to do with RMC or GCI.

I kinda miss Railer now.

• Like 1

I just had a random idea for an upcharge attraction. Buy a bunch of duck boats like they have in the Wisconsin Dells and run a tour route through the lakes and other unused land.

Guy what the next year is going for new addition for our park? Could DC Super Friends area will take over the rest of Old Country section and Bugs Bunny Boomtown takes over Looney Tunes Seaport / Safari Kids or we are getting thrill ride package like Giant Discovery?

Edited by Six Flags FUN!

Guy what the next year is going for new addition for our park? Could DC Super Friends area will take over the rest of Old Country section and Bugs Bunny. Boomtown takes over Looney Tunes Seaport / Safari Kids or we are getting thrill ride package like Giant Discovery?

I would like the park to take out the Dark Knight put in a Zamperla Giant Discovery, but leave in the pre-show and then have a bunch of lights everywhere , would anyone else like this to happen if it is possible? Edited by Makaio

I want The Dark Knight to stay, with HITP, I like that there are 2 indoor coasters. It's also my favorite wild mouse coaster.

Does anyone know what the Rocky Mountain Construction logo on a t shirt would look like? When I was att he park yesterday there where two guys walking around, contractor looking men. Boots, shorts and black t shirts that seemed to have a logo on the back that looked like a mountain. Couldn't make out what it said as I wasn't THAT close to them. but they seemed to be walking around "scoping" things out

Does anyone know what the Rocky Mountain Construction logo on a t shirt would look like? When I was att he park yesterday there where two guys walking around, contractor looking men. Boots, shorts and black t shirts that seemed to have a logo on the back that looked like a mountain. Couldn't make out what it said as I wasn't THAT close to them. but they seemed to be walking around "scoping" things out

I don't think I've ever seen contractors wearing boots with shorts.

Where were they walking around?

RMC has been spotted at the park before as they were the ones that were contracted to construct El Toro. I'm guessing they are the ones who are called for various maintenance work.

I wouldn't read much into that, anyone can buy shirts, hats, etc with their logo.

https://m.facebook.com/154373424599786/photos/a.422303081140151.81963.154373424599786/534408366596288/?type=3

964007_534408366596288_50464998_o.jpg?oh

Na that wasn't the logo on the back of the shirts, VERY similar but not exact.

I don't think I've ever seen contractors wearing boots with shorts.

On Long Island they do lol

Where were they walking around?

RMC has been spotted at the park before as they were the ones that were contracted to construct El Toro. I'm guessing they are the ones who are called for various maintenance work.

When I saw them they where walking past the sky ride by Skull Mountain headed towards Joker

It was probably nothing but I was just wondering what the shirts looked like

I'm really feeling like Autobahn will be leveled within the next year, especially with it being in view of Justice League with heavy traffic. They'll want more capacity in that area. A Giant Discovery? Or a newer Enterprise on the pad of Spin Meister? I believe its pad and op-booth are still standing.

I think your are correct about the Enterprise location. I think we need that back and a Music Express

I could also see the possibility of leveling the Batman Stunt Arena and putting a Giant Discovery there if it weren't for the fact that the arena is used for a lot of special events and cheer,dance,etc. competitions.

I could also see the possibility of leveling the Batman Stunt Arena and putting a Giant Discovery there if it weren't for the fact that the arena is used for a lot of special events and cheer,dance,etc. competitions.

I saw some party tents set up in there when I was waiting in line for the Justice League grand opening.

Very interesting. Hopefully we start seeing some construction clues pop up in the park soon. After my visit today I really hope they continue to rehab and expand the Old Country/JL area.