• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
Mrpq

Rumor: Viper at SFMM on the chopping block?

Pineracer    3

built a scenario of Paramount's Kings Island (because when RCT2 was released, it was owned by Paramount), and yes it has an arrow called Vortex; did not know GASM, Viper, Etc had there own special names even though the Smiler has like twice as any inversions an Arrow ever had.

Viper26    11

While it may seem good to remove Viper, the main reason I am against removing it is that it is the only Arrow mega looper standing and the mega loopers had a rather significant role to the history of coasters (Shock Wave was first 7 inversion coaster, Scream Machine was tallest and fastest roller coaster for a month, Viper was tallest fastest looping coaster with tallest loop.).

Yoshi    93

I never have ridden Viper but it would be a shame to lose a coaster similar to Scream Machine. Riding Vortex last year made me miss Scream Machine.

Mr.Six    33

I did find Viper to be very rough in the Shark Week Train. But, I only rode it once. Scream Machine is much better. But, I don't think it should be removed.

Edited by Mr.Six
  • Like 1

GAfanboy13    3

Yeah, we need a good sit down looper, and there's 2 ways that could happen. 1. Make Green Lantern a sit down roller coaster instead of a Standup. 2. Relocate another sitdown looper from another park (that is good) and place somewhere. I think 1 is way more likely to happen, but who knows.