• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Gr.Adv.Debate #38: Wish we had gotten one of those!

What style of ride, which is now generally considered out of production, do you wish Great Adventure had received at some point in its past? Include a picture if possible.

A Schwarzkopf looping coaster

IMG_1082.JPG

An Arrow suspended coaster would have been good too. I really liked Flight Deck and Iron Dragon.

An Intamin Blitz Coaster like Maverick or a Pandemonium clone.

I always wish we had received an Arrow suspended coaster.

bbw.jpg

I second this. Always thought Big Bad Wolf looked like a fun coaster and I always thought the concept of swinging seemed like an added thrill.

• Like 1

Or a Schwarzkopf Shuttle Loop like Montezooma's Revenge.

I know it would have been extremely unlikely but when Astroworld closed it would have been nice if we ended up with all 3 ride types, the Arrow suspended, and Schwarzkopf looping coaster and shuttle loop especially since XLR-8 and Viper were scrapped and Greezed Lightnin' may never run again.

A Coaster like Sooperdooperlooper aka A Schwarzkopf Looper with only lapbars. How Schwarzkopf only built 4 custom versions is criminal to me.

Yeah it's a shame more Schwarzkopf looping coasters weren't built and even worse that so many of them are no longer operating. I have only ridden 3 of them (sooperdooperlooper, Laser and Scorpion) and all were great coasters.

We had a dueling Woodie, Rolling Thunder

You cant compare rolling thunder to Lightning Racers