GAcoaster

Day 11 - Add Mama Flora's to the Dining Plan

Just curious, do they give you bread with your pasta and if so what?

At my park, they just give you a roll. Garlic Bread or Breadsticks would be way better. PS Our Pasta Place is being refurbished and I'm scared cause I hate the last place they refurbished.

What other food would you add to the dining pass if you could?

Edited by Coaster Justin

Why isn't it on the dining plan already? Is it owned by another company like Panda Express?

I remember liking mama floras the one time I ate there, I'd go back if they added it in

I remember eating there BEFORE the dining pass. Now we stick with Primo's Pizza or Nathan's.

I never ate there before, if it was added to the dining pass I would try it since the menu looks like it has some different items that aren't available elsewhere on the dining pass.

I'll also mention Mama Flora's has a dining pass special they offer that changes from time to time. Right now it's a pretty good italian sandwich on ciabatta bread with balsamic glaze.

Edited by Matt Kaiser

I used to take my VIP tours there if they didn't want Best of the West. Food was surprisingly above average compared to other choices.

They also contributed to the backstage dining when I worked there. Those flatbreads were superb.