Sign in to follow this  
GAcoaster

Day 18- Restore and Maintain the Fort

One thing I hope doesn't start are advertisements on the structure itself!

The Fort is one of the park's original icons and needs some TLC!

It would be nice if they repainted the Runaway Mine Train and were it goes over the lake add some water effects like Manta at SeaWorld Orlando. Would it be possible to open up the catwalks

One thing I hope doesn't start are advertisements on the structure itself!

They have done that before. In 2011 part of the fort walls and Runaway Mine Train had Polly O ads. I hope that was the only time ads would be there since there have been newer ads on Runaway Mine Train since then and I don't think extra ads were there on the fort at that time.

That would be nice if they spruce up the fort, like replace the rotted logs on its facade. Maybe even a fancy LED lighting package.

I wish that they would renovate it to it's original intended design with the observation decks. The view would be spectacular. Also, I would love to see them open up a store or even a food stand under RMT station. Didn't it used to be a gift shop before? Also there isn't a handicap ramp or elevator for the ride is there? If they remodel it I hope they make it access for those in wheel chairs.

Edited by truepolak90