• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
    • 29yrswithaGApass

RECENT SITE UPDATES   11/03/2017

Sign in to follow this  
29yrswithaGApass

Gr.Adv.Debate #39: The Joker's Lighting

The Joker's Lighting  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think The Joker should keep its Holiday in the Park green lighting all season?

• Yes. It looks so much better!
    • No. Keep the green lighting exclusive to Holiday in the Park.

First thing I said when I saw the joker lit was that they should do it all season and each 'season' they can do a different color/s!

Yes, the ride looked ok without the lights but the green lights were a nice addition.

Yes, the lighting looked great on it during HITP and I'd like to see it year round! In fact I'd like it if the park was better lit at night in general during the regular season.

I liked how ominous it looked during the summer at night. The track blended in with the darkness, and it seemed like the Joker sign was just floating.

I first read this as Joker's Lightning, That's what they would have probably renamed Lightning Loops if they didn't put Batman where it was (or at least kept one track)

Yes, I would keep the green light. I would love (just for effect) putting a purple light on the lake-side of the joker to give the effect of being lit on both sides but you know what, this is actually good lighting, I can't complain! :D

What about just regular white lights for the regular season. It always bothered me that the park doesn't doo much as far as lighting the coasters up. For example, KK is pitch black. I love how Cedar Point has TTD all lit up at night

i dont know what SFGadv problem is, but they have the worst lighting packages out of any park i have been in. Its brutal. look at Ka, it has like 8 lights on top of tower, and 2 spot lights in the que. horrendous what the park does compared to all the other parks i visit. SFgadv is in sad shape right now

What does the Joker look like at night during the regular season? I've only seen it at night during HITP.

What does the Joker look like at night during the regular season? I've only seen it at night during HITP.

Darkness with just 'The Joker' sign on the ride glowing.