• Announcements

• 29yrswithaGApass

Important Log-In Info for Existing Members   09/11/2017

Recently our Forums and Galleries were updated.  If you are an existing member please be sure to use your DISPLAY NAME to log in.  Your DISPLAY NAME is the name that other members and guests see on the forums.  The prior version had both LOG-IN NAME and DISPLAY NAME.  LOG-IN NAME is no longer used on the new version of the forums.  Your password hasn't changed.
Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

Knott's Berry Farm Removing Boomerang

Yoshi    95

https://mobile.twitter.com/knotts/status/842847238917308416

I skipped riding the coaster last year because I didn't want to wait 30 minutes for a clone of a ride I don't like that much.

Maybe another park in the chain will be getting the coaster next year. Michigan's Adventure or Valleyfair? I am going to be really disappointed if it ends up at Dorney.

Viper26    11

I doubt Dorney Park would get Boomerang. They already have Stinger which is the Invertigo model added in 2012.

Mr.Six    33

I saw it on twitter like 10 seconds after the news was broken. It's been rumored for years, finally their getting rid of it. I just hope it doesn't end up at Valleyfair, they really have so much potential.

Viper26    11

I saw it on twitter like 10 seconds after the news was broken. It's been rumored for years, finally their getting rid of it. I just hope it doesn't end up at Valleyfair, they really have so much potential.

I'm thinking Vallleyfair could end up getting a B&M, likely an inverted coaster. Michigan's Adventure could end up getting the Boomerang.

Pineracer    3

Yeah, last time Michigan's Adventure got something worth talking about was after Geuega Lake closed. Well its water park is now closed, sounds ligit.

Matt Kaiser    141

I hope Knott's reopens their Sky Tower and it isn't part of their replacement plans.

SeaWorld's tower just reopened a few days ago after being closed for a few months. Was that related to the Sky Tower incident?

Edited by Matt Kaiser

GAcoaster    78

It reopened for a short time after that incident then went down again. From what I understand they needed a part that needed to be fabricated since the manufacturer is LONG out of business.